Grumpy Beginning's

He got out of his Mercedes GLE300 moonlight like a color car, it was 1am at night and he was dreading going back home, knowing he promised Elena to be at 8pm.But she would understand right?
I press my card against the door. My shoes make a "clip, clap" sound. As I walk to the elevator I press the up button. And click floor 32. I finally reach, I take a deep breath and open the door...SURPRISINGLY the house is quiet for once, peaceful even, and it smelled heavenly.
I was very confused as Elena is always doing something. It could be screaming about cute cats or on the tv. She could be talking loudly with her best friend or family. But rarely was she quiet; she always had something to say(she used to wait for me to come back home). I slowly walked upstairs trying  to suppress any noise, the  fresh smell kept getting stronger. I entered the bedroom only to see the nightstand lamp on, and Elena sleeping on the couch with her two hands between her thighs, indicating that she's cold and her hair.. Her hair was so messy yet so elegant and was everything but it looked so free, just like her. As I got closer I chuckled looking at kiki and mimi sleeping beside her leg. I got a blanket and covered her and then... I still don't know why I had a powerful urge. As I slowly bent down to kiss her temple.

I changed my attire, and got into my nightwear. Then I sat down on the bed  and placed my pillow vertically on the bed stand. Then I grabbed my sketch book from my drawer and got ready to continue sketching the hotel design for manufacturers aka my biggest project yet "The Kings Hotel". Whilst I started sketching out the design I couldn't help but notice her pale skin glowing and slightly shivering frame. I found myself sketching her, when I finally realized I almost ripped the paper but it was too mesmerizing how soft the pencil was and how elegant the picture looked. So I kept it and moved on to the next page hoping Elena will never find my sketch book. After 2 hours I finally finished my design and the thought of drawing her was still on my mind. I can't like her, I can't love her. She doesn't deserve this. I closed my sketchbook and placed it in the drawer. And when I wanted to close the light I glanced back at Elena and couldn't imagine leaving her on the couch cold. ... I had no other choice but to pick her up and put her in bed.
I ended up sleeping on the couch.

Authors note: This story was made for fun with me and my bestie, but if you guys liked it leave a comment telling us if we should continue.
And maybe we will actually make into a story?
Byee♥️