𝐂𝐇.𝟐: 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐄́ 𝐀𝐙𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍𝟓:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀 📍
𝟓:𝟎𝟓 𝐏𝐌

Janaé sighed as she made it to the final house she'd be showing, already tired after the long day.

She'd had three families to show a home to, and they all were loud and reckless. The kids were running around and knocking stuff over, they just stressed her out so bad.

But she put all that aside and plastered a big smile on her face as she got out of her car, locking the doors after, and walked up the porch steps of the large home.

The appointment was scheduled to be at 5:00, but she knew it would take people a little longer to get there so she gave a 15 minute extension.

So she waited on the porch patiently while scrolling through her Instagram, going through all her notifications.

She noticed she had a new follower and was about to click the account, when a Blacked Out Wraith pulled up, knocking her back into reality.

She quickly locked her phone and shoved it in her purse, standing up as she waited for the person to get out. It was the man she'd read about yesterday, she was anxious to see what he looked like since she liked his name so much.

Her heart sank when she saw who got out of the car, though.

The same man from the restaurant the night before got out, approaching her while looking down at his phone.

He wore a typical whore outfit of grey, nike sweatpants and a white t-shirt, with a grey beanie atop his head.

His freshly retwisted dreads draped over his face like usual, and he genuinely looked mouth watering. But she kept her composure.

When he finally reached the porch he looked up at her, his eyes slightly widening when he saw her.

He remembered her too.

"Hi, I'm Janaé Martin, I'm gonna be the one showing you the house and giving you all the details and what not about it. Nice to meet you." She smiled sweetly as she held her manicured hand out for him to shake, and he shook it without saying a word.

Weird.

"Alright, shall we?" She rhetorically asked as she unlocked the front door and walked in with him trailing closely behind.

He raked his eyes down her figure with a small smirk, taking in her curvy frame. The way her light-wash jeans hugged her curves, and how pretty her white blouse was had him involuntarily biting his lip.

She looked just as pretty as she had when he first saw her. Which was odd to him, because he usually didn't pay attention to things like that with women.