Seducing Johnny Ringo (completed story)

So, your heart desires Johnny Ringo; the Deadliest Pistoleer since William Bonney or Pat Garrett...You cannot resist the symphony of mysteriousness that is accompanied by a crescendo of emotions that range from sadness to depression...And you just want to embrace this old cowboy and shower him with the love and affection he so desperately strives to obtain.

Every time you see Johnny, his eyes show evidence of sadness that shows through the tracks of tears you see on his face and you notice that Johnny doesn't seem to smile much. He tips his hat to you, pulls out the chair, opens the door, gives up his seat and would do anything to ensure your safety. The thought of anyone causing you harm makes this cowboy feel an overwhelming desire to come to your rescue. And the thought of any man touching you is more than he can bear.

Any prostitute can satisfy Ringo's need for a woman's touch. However, his true want lies within a woman who wants to lie with him not for work or profit, but because sje desires him. Any ramera can pretend to experience love or even weakness just to appease her customers, but Ringo wants to know the feeling of seduction, but no decent woman ever tried...

Until you...

You invite Johnny to your home and he arrives with his clothes freshly laundered and he's had a bath in town. When he knocks out on your door, it swings open and he walks into an oasis of relaxation. Candles sit on a small table and burn with the rhythm of the music that echoes from the phonograph. The curtains are drawn so the dimness of the room only adds to the seductive scene before him. You emerge from the other room; your hair flows freely around your shoulders and the pink neglige that covers your body shimmers in the dim lighting. A glass of white wine rests in your hand and your lips look red and full.

Ringo's mouth drops while you walk closer to him. He can feel himself becoming so worked up, he's afraid it will show.

"I like your shirt, Johnny," you whisper into his ear which causes him to flinch. He looks at you, eyes wide with curiosity and wonder.

"I want to rip it off of you..." You say, touching every button on his shirt. Ringo throws his head back and rolls his eyes with delight. He looks back at you and sees your expression remains as before and your confidence still surrounds you like a blanket of self assurance.

Johnny feels his face and neck grow hot from your overwhelming desire which is so intoxicating, it sends his mind spinning like an out of control clock.

"Care for a drink, Johnny Ringo?" You ask, your lips settling in your glass, allowing the chilled wine to flow ever so carefully into your mouth. You sip and swallow slowly and almost methodically.

He looks at you and can't believe the throbbing erection he is experiencing. The throbbing causes him to become dizzy and although he sucked back a few whiskey shots before coming to see you, he feels nervous; with your heightened sexuality, he wonders if his limited understanding of love making will satisfy you. Whores don't need to be seduced nor do they play with him like this. A lady of the line is a sure thing, but he fears he will be unable to cause you to swoon in his lack of knowledge of what a woman wants since he only knows how to receive comfort from women. Perhaps your experience makes it difficult or even impossible for the outlaw to satisfy you.

Ringo had a couple of girls in his younger days who taught him a few things, but you're no young girl; you are a woman of substance with a sexuality that you seem comfortable with. You do not view love making as a secretive act nor are you ashamed of your sexuality. And that more than anything intimidates Johnny as much as it turns him on.

He sips his wine and you move close to him. He drains his wine glass and you refill it, directing him to the charcuterie board you prepared complete with gourmet cheeses and meats, flatbread, pickled carrots and specialty mustards and a tapanade spread. Johnny is so intrigued by how cultured you are and nibbles on the prepared foods. Everything explodes with wonder in his mouth and he sips his wine and savors the rich flavors of the food. After the two of you finish a bottle of wine, you open another and direct your cowboy to your bedroom. A warm bubble bath awaits the two of you and Ringo's mind begins to whirl like butterflies in springtime. He feels a sense of shame for being so attracted to you and for wanting to make love to you and at the same time, cannot get enough of you. You look your cowboy up and down...