'he looks terrible' | chp. 1

Valerie, Mia and Akira were all hanging out near a basketball court. It was summer holiday for them. They were all talking when suddenly Mia saw a tall guy playing basketball.

"Oh my gosh.. Look at him.! " she marveled at him, Valerie and Akira turned to the same direction of where her eyeballs were gazing at and saw the same tall basketball player playing basketball.

"He's so hot!! I'm gonna go talk to him" she smiled happily. "but-" Akira said but was cut off by Mia
"byee girls" she winked at both of them and mouthed "wish me luck"

they both felt annoyed. Mia always did that when she thought another male was attractive.
"He's ugly, I don't know what she even sees in him, he's just a regular tall basketball dude."
Valerie blurted out in annoyance.
Akira just nodded her head and agreed. Why would their best friend pick some tall lame guy over them?

They both watched from afar as their best friend, was jumping around and talking with him. He just watched her talk, he was clearly uninterested in her, but he didn't tell her to not hurt the female's feelings.

Half an hour went by, they both were annoyed because she was still hanging out with the male. Finally, she came back and was jumping happily. "Girls I got his Instagram!! " she smiled happily, they could see how joyful she was about this ordinary boy. "That's amazing. what's his name? " Akira asked. "His name's Tristan!" She kept smiling and giggling. "girl he's just a boy, why are u getting worked up for nothing? " Valerie said, she was really annoyed with Mia's behavior. "girl he's so handsome I bet you like him too. !" Mia rolled her eyes. "What? Why would I like him he looks terrible. " Valerie said. She wondered how Mia could fall in love as easy as that. "Whatever, he'll be my future boyfriend soon! " Mia smirked. 'She has lost it. ' Akira thought but just awkwardly smiled.

-

Author's note,

Hi this chp was short but next chapter will be longer, all characters are 16-17. Valerie is Filipino, Akira is Nepali, Mia is indian and Tristan is Chinese. More characters will be added soon. Thank you for reading.