Miss Me?

"mind if I join?" Zigzag asks not waiting for her answer before jumping down next to her, "well you're already here" she shrugs with a smirk.
————————————————————————
Zigzag had missed the girl as much as he had denied it. He had always liked her but she always seemed so teasing towards him and she was like that with everyone. At least he thought.

Mayhem smirked up at Zigzag from where she was sitting, "well you just gonna stand there or are ya gonna sit down?"

"Uh right.." Zigzag stumbled as he sat down, the girl always made him nervous. "So what I miss?" She asks him with a mouth full of sandwich. "Uh.. I hope me.. I mean not much just some newbies here and there Barf bag left" Zigzag says.

A hint of a real smile flashed across Mayhems face when Zigzag had said he hoped she had missed him. "Barf is gone?" She asked ignoring the butterflies in her stomach. "Yeah snake bite" Zigzag says disappointed that she didn't miss him.

"Oh shit is he okay" she asks, "we don't know no one will say shit to us" Zigzag says while shuffling to be closer to her. BarfBag and Mayhem had come into camp together the second time she was sentenced so they had grown very close. Zigzag had always been jealous of the two.

"Fucking mom" Mayhem whispers under her breath, she would get him to tell her the second she finished her hole. "What did you do to get back here anyways?" Zigzag asks curious as to why she would ever risk coming back here.

"Ah of course you would ask that Zig" Mayhem laughs. Zigzag could die for that laugh and he loved it when she shortened his name. "Well.. let's see" zigzag just admires her while she talks he missed her voice.

" I stole some shit from that dance jewelry spot down off of 5th and they never caught me for that, so obviously I spray painted the justice center still didn't get caught so I was starting to get a little desperate for some attention so obviously next move was to steal a cop car and drive it through the entrance to court" she says smiling.

Mayhem got her nick name for a reason she was a little crazy at times, Zigzag loved it. He smiled "damn girl why in the hell would you want to get caught?"

"Maybe I missed someone" Mayhem whispered into Zigzags ear cause of goose bumps to shoot down his spine. Her breath on his neck gave him hundreds of butterflies. Slowly he turned his head to face her only she didn't move away their faces were less than and inch apart.

"Oh yeah well maybe someone missed you to" Zigzag smirked glancing down at her lips. Mayhem smirked back trying to suppress the blush slowly rising to her cheeks.