"1"

Sahara Douglas. $ New York, 

"SAHARA hurry up and get done!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Ok mama I'm coming!!" I mentally rolled my eyes and finished getting ready. I wore a blue crop top with ripped jeans and black cats. Sum slight. I walked out my bathroom into my room grabbing my spray ground and purse walking down the stairs into my living room.

"I'm ready now." I said to my mother as we both went out to the car. 

 ...

I walked into the entrance of yet another new school. As I walked through the crowded hallway I spotted my first class of the day which was math. I found the desk that was labeled with my name and sat in the chair. I when ahead and put in my AirPods playing my playlist. There was barely anyone in the class yet so I placed my head on the desk.

The class was starting to fill and commotion came in as well. I joined around 4 months into the school year so of course I'm the talk of the town at the moment.

"Yea I'm fasho bagging that", I head from the back of the class. I ignored it because they could easily be talking about anyone.

"Class settle down..", the teacher said from the front of the classroom. 

"We have a new student joining us, may you come introduce yourself?",id rather not, I stood up heading to the front of the classroom.

"Hi , my names Sahara." I said walking back to my seat. 

...

Lunch.

I grabbed the chips and sprite I had in my backpack waiting for everyone else to enter. I saw 3 girls walk up to me.

"Heyy, you Sahara right?", she asked and I nodded.

"Do you mind if we sit with you?.", she asked.

"No I don't mind", I said and all three of them sat at the round table.

"What's y'all names?", I asked in an attempt of making a conversation.

"Harmony", the girl who asked for them said. The other two were named harleigha and Brielle.

"Y'all names are pretty" I took a chip from the bag eating it after my sentence. They exchanged numbers with me and gave me the run down of who talk to and not.

The rest of lunch was filled with laughter and them getting to know me.

...

"How was your day sar?", my mom asked me as I hopped into the car.

"It was fine." I said pulling out my phone seeing 10 unread messages.

RUGRATSSS🦕

Bri💕.

Hey yalll

Harmony 💋. 

Wsp niggers 👩🏿‍🌾

Heyy

Leigha😍.

Hiiii

I read the messages before turning off my phone to watch the cars pass by.

THE FIRST CHAPTERRRR🙀

OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS?