6.

🌟Kya kahoon
Aankhon ne meri sab keh diya
Ik tu hi
Jeene ka matlab keh diya
Kya kahoon
Aankhon ne meri sab keh diya
Ik tu hi
Jeene ka matlab keh diya
Ab saansein chalein na chalen kya fikar
Tu chale sath to khoobsurat safar
Teri raahon me mera jahan
Ke rang lageya ishq da
Main tera hoya iss tarah
Ke rang lageya ishq da🌟

_______________________________________

It's been 2 day's to their marriage and rumi has already started to share everything with murtasim but murtasim being an introvert always remained quite but he did enjoyed listening her talks. On the other side Rumi felt as if she was irritating him and remained quite, she talked everyone except murtasim.

One fine evening rumi was sitting with maryam probably discussing something about their studies, murtasim's eyes couldn't move away from rumi she was unaware of her surrounding and focused on what she was doing. Her duppata was covering her head and indeed she was looking like a princess stepped down from heaven. Her duppata suddenly slipped down causing her to look up to meet her eyes with murtasim's dark orbs. A sudden pink hue covered her cheeks and soon she get back to what she was doing.

Maryam noticed murtasim Standing far so to give them privacy she excused herself and move away.
Now, rumi was sitting alone looking at every corner except for those deep ocean like eyes.
She knew murtasim was staring at her and butterflies danced in her stomach. Though he was her husband but she always had a crush on him and failed to confess. It's strange to know "RUMI" who fear no one and has a confidence is unable to share her heart's feeling with her own husband.

Her chain of thoughts were disturbed by the sudden footstep coming to her way, she knew it was murtasim smelling his cologne no doubt she has observed every single thing around him in just 2 days.

Murtasim sat beside me, his shirt rolled up till his elbow popping out his veins.

Biwi
*Rumi blushed at the statement but kept calm*

Hmm kuch chahiye tha tumhe?
*She asked ignoring looking at him*

Hmm ek cup chai mil sakti Hai
*He requested and Rumi melted down who could believe that the rude, egoistic man would turn soft after marrying*

Ofcourse
*Rumi stood up to go in to the kitchen but before she could take a step forward she lost her balance and landed onto murtasim*

Their face was so close that they could see each other's reaction and lips almost touching.

All the maids were shocked to see the scene but soon it was ruined by maa begum's entry.

She fake coughed to get their attention.

Soon Rumi adjusted her dress and stood up looking straight.

Murtasim i think tum dono kamre mein jake b ye saab kar sakte ho
*Maa begum taunted her son*

Murtasim couldn't reply anything out of embarrassment.

Maa begum aap chai piyengi?
*Rumi tried to divert their mind and offered her for chai*

Nahi Mujhe Abhi paas ke gaon jana hai
*Soon she left leaving murtasim and Rumi at peace*

Rumi went to the kitchen to make tea for murtasim suddenly a hot breath fell on her neck and she turned around to bump into murtasim's wide hard chest.

Murtasim giggled but soon held her hands.

Ek Nahi 2 cup chai banalo

*Rumi raised her eyes in confusion*

I mean ek tumhare liye aur ek merliye

Rumi continued making tea and served into a cup and kept in on a serving tray.

They went to the lawn and sat beside the fountain enjoying their "tea date"

Rumi, itni chup kyu ho ?

Baas yunhi
*She shrugged off*

You can share if you've something going on your mind i would love to listen you.

Rumi smiled and started sharing her funny stories from her childhood.
Murtasim time to time nodded and looked at her excited face.

Tum b kuch share Karo?
*Rumi questioned*

And that's how they continued to share their childhood experiences with each other enjoying each other's closeness , gazing at the shining stars and relying on each other's shoulder.

But who knows what's waiting for them ahead?
_____________________________________

Thanks for reading🌷
Feel free to drop down your suggestions

Your author ❤️

20+ votes and 10+ comments for next update