chapter 4: Don't get bit

No one's POV:

Rick and Stella are driving in ricks old cop car

"Where are we going?" Stella asked in the pager's seat "Atlanta" rick said not taking his eyes off the road. "Why?" Stella asked.

"To see if there's any people." Rick said "do you think we'll find are' family's?" Stella asked "I hope so." He said.

Stella sigh's. They drive until there in Atlanta. They're driving down the road, when they see a Heard of walkers.

...the car stops

"Why'd you stop the car?" Stella asked as the heard of walkers were getting closer to the car.

"...were out of gas..." Rick says "oh god" Stella said "we're Ganna die here. Aren't we?" Stella asked worried. "No." Rick reassured her.

They start looking around for a place to escape. "There! Over there's a tank" Stella said to Rick.

"Yeah... Okay we'll open the car door's and run as fast as you can to the tank... Don't get bit" Rick said.

"Okay" Stella said. "Now." Rick said then they open the car doors and run to the tank. Stella finds a way inside but she doesn't see Rick.

A few minutes later Rick comes in thorough at latch in the floor. Stella runs to him and helps him get through all the way.

"A-are you okay?" Stella asked Rick who looks very pale. "Yeah. Are you?" Rick asked. Stella nods

Then someone starts talking through the radio
"Hey... You two comfy in there?" The person says through the radio.

Rick and Stella both look at the radio then at each other.

"Yeah, you two. Dummy's in the tank." The person says again. Then Rick runs to the radio and starts talking through it.

"Yeah. C-can you see us?" Rick asked through the radio. "Yeah. You guys are surrounded in walkers"
The person said.

"But, I think I can distract them. I'll throw something, get they're attention." the person said "th-thank you." Rick said.

The person from the radio throws something to distract the walkers and Stella and Rick go to where the person was

*There climbing up the big latter*

"I'm Glenn rhee, by the way" the person Glenn says

"Rick Grimes"

"I'm Stella Dixon"

*They make it to the roof*

Glenn turns to Stella. "Did you say you're last name is Dixon?" "Yeah... Why?" Stella asked confused.

"cause-" Glenn started but was cut of by someone
Getting punched in the face (once again I don't remember exactly what happened)

Glenn, Stella and Rick all look in the at who was getting punched, and saw two people fighting.

Glenn covered Stella's eyes so she didn't have to watch the fight.

After a few minutes Rick walks over to the two guys fighting and pulls one of the guys away from the fight.

And Stella just hides her face in Glenn's stomach. Glenn hugs her.

That's when Rick pulls out handcuffs and handcuffs the guy that he pulled away from the fight to a poll.

"Who the hell are you man?!" The guy Rick handcuffed to a poll asks.

"Officer Friendly" Rick says "well, Officer Friendly why don't-" the guy started but cut himself off when he sees stella

Stella just keeps hugging Glenn. Rick follows the guys eye to Stella

"You know her?" Rick asked the guy whilst pointing at Stella.

"...yea' man... She- she's my niece" the guy Merle said. Rick looks at Merle then back at Stella

A/N💗: I tried to make this chapter longer