I

A/n: Before we start the book I would like to let everyone know that this book is a collaboration with jacolee and King_Tierra at the end of each chapter we will. let you know who wrote it. sometimes we both will work on the same chapter. but we will still tell you who did what. @YungT_YungJ

CHAPTER ONE

Mikayla Pov

I double check my duffel bag making sure I had everything. After last night I had enough. I was tired of this household. My mom and dad don't give a shit about me. Emotional, physically, mentally they torture me. Telling me I was going to be just like my older sister.

Who die from HIV. I never had sex with anyone. I try to tell them that but they didn't believe me. So what's the point of staying here? My older brother Jace is never here and my younger sister Renae is always staying after school. So she wouldn't have to deal with our parents.

I grab some sandwich and a couple apple's. This should hold me down until I get a job. I thought to myself, I took one last look at everything in the house. The only thing I was going to miss was my brother and sister. I left walking down the street.

I was born in Memphis but raised in Atlanta, Georgia. My mom and dad was never like this to me. They was always caring and understandable parents. All that went down hill two years ago. We found my sister dead in her room. Kayla didn't even know she HIV until the day before her death.

She had left us a note telling us what was going on with her. It took a toll on all of us. My older brother Jace started doing drugs. From time to time he would even do a little of crack. My brother was a lame. He had a few friends who is a bad influence on him. As for my youngest sister,

Renae she spends her time with drug dealers drinking and smoking. She's only in middle school and she already lost her virginity to a twenty year old. My dad beat the living shit out of her. He beat her so badly, Renae had to go to the hospital.

I sat down on a brown bench I was tired and hungry. Opening my bag and grabbing a water and a sandwich. I was about to take a bite of my sandwich when it was knock out my hand. I look up and frown. It was a group of ugly boys it was only one cute one out of all of them.

They look like they was in twenty's to thirties. "why did you do that?" I asked. The cute one grab my bag & I jumped up. "Hey! Give that back." I said with my hand out. He laughed. One push me back down. "what you doing out this late? Don't you know what goes down here ma?" One asked.

I shook my head no. I wish he would give me back my stuff so I could get the hell away from them. "Can I please have my damn bag back!" I snap. They all laughed. "She's a feisty one." the other one said. I roll my eyes I stand up.

Only to be push back I started fighting back. "You stupid bitch!" The cute yelled. I punched him in his face. He held onto his now bleeding face.

I place my hand between my thighs. My vagina ached. My face was swollen from the group of gang bangers beating me up and raping me. I cried. It hurts to cry, my eyes were bleeding. I wipe the blood away from my eyes. I crawl over to the bench where I last seen my bag but it was gone. They took my bag.

I cried even more causing my eyes to bleed again. I turn around my back facing the bench. I put both of my hands on the bench lifting myself up onto the bench I laid down. My whole body ached with pain. I cried and cried. I cried so much that I cried myself to sleep.

YUNGT King_Tierra