III

CHAPTER THREE

Mikayla POV

I walk in Wendy's sitting down. I was cold, hungry, and sick. I felt so lonely. "Ma'am we're about to close you have to leave." she said. I look up with tears in my eyes. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine!" I yelled getting up and leaving. I stood there for a second just thinking. I should had a plan before I left. Well I did until 'THAT' happened. I had food and money in that bag and they took it.

I look over at the trash can. No my pride won't let me eat out the trash can, but I'm hungry. I rush over digging through the trash can finding a half bitten burger. I bit it. I sighed once I felt full. Out of no where I vomitted everything I just ate. I cried my eyes out.

I hate vomiting it feels like I'm going to die. I walk to the park laying down and going to sleep.

1 week later ...

Days later it was finally time for me to go back to the clinic. I walk in and sign in waiting for them to call my name. Sitting here just waiting I was getting more and more nervous. What if they gave me something.

Oh my god I haven't even started my life out like I planned too. "Mikayla Graves." Dr.Kerman said. I walk over and follow her to the room. She took me to the same room we was in the last time.

"How are you doing this evening?" Dr.Kerman asked. I huff and roll my eyes. I don't feel like talking I just want my damn results. "Alright can you please just give me my results." I said.

Dr.Kerman nodded and pull out a white folder with Mikayla's name on it. Her eyes move left and right left and right. She look up and had a big smile on her face. "You're pregnant Mikayla." Dr.Kerman told me.

I started crying. Oh my God. Im having a baby. What I am going to do with a baby? What is Mikayla Graves going to do with a baby? It's been enough I'm homeless. I have no source of income, so how I am going to take care of a baby?

Dr.Kerman rubs my back and hugs me tightly, giving me a motherly hug I never had in my life. "Shh don't cry Mikayla everything is going to be okay. Do you want a abortion?" Dr.Kerman asked. I continued to cry my eyes how I am going to pay for a abortion when I'm broke and I repeat homeless.

"No I have no money for that. Can you just set me a appointment." I said wiping her tears, but they kept coming out. I was crying a water fall.I can't believe I'm pregnant with one of those boys baby.

It's bad enough I was rape and I didn't know who my baby's father was. Dr.Kerman set a appointment it was in two weeks at nine in the morning.

YungT