Chapter 1: Not so peaceful tourists.

"Mr. President." Eri said before opening the door of The Beast to let President Jackson out.

"Thank you Azuma." President Jackson thanked Eri. Eri simply nodded his head for approval.

Eri walk with the president to the white house entrance. Then someone called out to him.
"Azuma, come here." Agent Thomas called.
"What is it Tom?" Eri asked. Thomas then talked about how many tourists were there, which Eri looked quite annoyed about it. Since he has eyes. Looking at the bunch of tourists and people taking pictures of their motorcade and also police officers looking out.

"No shit, sherlock." Eri simply replied, "Also, go take protection detail, I need a break." He then said. Thomas simply replied with a "Gotcha." and runs off to the president.

Eri then goes to the guard post and sits down to rest, but also watching out.

He spots a few people taking pictures. But notices three particular men, putting away their cameras and putting their bags against the gate, then he realized.

"WATCH OUT!" Eri yelled, but it was too late, the three man pulled a denator and blew a hole at the gate. Many people were heard screaming and other secret service agents drawed their guns to subdue the threat.

Then he saw some of the crowd masking up and getting their rifles. Eri pulled out his Glock 47 and started to shoot at them, he got three of the terrorists down as the other secret service agents kept firing at the terrorists, and some rushed to the White House to protect the president.

Eri's radio then begins to be filled with people yelling, "White House gate breached!" "Multiple armed intruders!" "Requesting back-up!" "Agents down here!"

All he could hear was screaming, the terrorists were finally getting through the gate, Eri tried to shoot at them with his G47, but was no match for the AK-47s and AR-15s the terrorists had, Eri then got shot in the chest, and got knocked out...

...

...

(This is it for the first part, I kinda suck at this)