Trigger emotions

THE FIRST MEET

Aarvi (pov)
It's my first day at my High school .
I' m so excited Now I will have lot of friends and a lot of fun .
The food , the huge building, the classmate especially the boys oh gosh I will finally have a boyfriend..
It's when I realised someone familiar to me has already kept her eyes on the boys.

Aarvi : hey dude ! What's up (while giving a punch on her back)

Nancy : don't ruin my view let me enjoy it peacefully. The boys here are so cute . We both destroyed our life studying in a girl's primary school. BTW what do you think who can be your soon to be jiju .

Aarvi : already aah... ( In a teasing manner )
Leave this topic now , let's take a round of our new school.( While pulling her hand )

Nancy: ok wait , atleast ( but it was of no use they were already on their way)

Aarvi was so excited that she was running blindly and bumped into someone and fell on the ground.

Daksh: are you okay , I'm so sorry , I didn't mean it. I'm so sorry atleast say something.

Aarvi : first get up , your almost weight is on me.

Daksh: oh [listening this] (he holds her waist and rolled themself and laid her on the top of him). Now , you won't feel my weight.

Aarvi : that's not what I meant ideot!
I mean get up..

Daksh : oh yes ( struggling to stand ) once again sorry.

Aarvi : it's okay .

Daksh : Senior, can you please tell me -AC class as I' m new here.

Nancy : ( while intrupting) ohhh Mr... We are also new student and also in the same class as you . Not a senior.
( In a sarcastic way)

Aarvi : Guys please stop fighting can we all search for the class together?

Daksh : yeah please.......

After roaming around for 10 min. They finally found the class . Daksh sat on the first bench while both the girls sat on the last bench .( Backbenchers obsession with last seats ......you know)

Nancy : such a ideot you are !

Aarvi : what did I do?

Nancy : yes you did nothing, you were getting a blockbuster opportunity but you missed it.

Aarvi : what do you mean?

Nancy : Look at him he has everything a girl want in his boy . He is so handsome and got looks what else you want. Look at those girls who are already crushing on him they are not even bothered to move their eyes from him . But you are the lucky girl who caught his attention.

Aarvi : but look at me who will like me I'm so ordinary m ( she was going to continue but someone intrupted)

Daksh : ex- cuse me.

Nancy : Yes ( already watching with wide open eyes)

Daksh : Not you , your partner....... what' s your name.

Aarvi : mine....Aarvi.....Aarvi Sharma.

Daksh : Mine is Daksh ( offering her a box of chocolates).
This is for you as an apology.