❄️

He was complete opposite of you. Ruthless. Rude. Cunning. Cold. Dark. He was all the things your parents warned you about.

He claimed he hated you. You hated him too; at least, you were telling yourself so. Trying to find reasons why you should've hated him, and to be honest, there were plenty of them.

Wicked jokes and hatred glances turned into something else. Something bigger. Something he couldn't quite explain, something he was afraid of.

He was thinking about you. A lot. And he found it rather disgusting. The thoughts about you were anything but humiliating or harmful... as much as he hated to admit.

Any guy who flirted with  you or dared to disrespect you in any way was disappearing.

Intense gazes and eye contacts. Brushing his fingers against yours "accidentally", while being paired together. You were welcomed by magical, unmelted snowflakes after your classes, on your bed. And you could've sworn, you smelled cold scent of mint on them, just like his cologne...

Love letters? No, there were notes in your favourite books. Notes, appearing out of nowhere in the middle of an empty library while you were trying to study; Notes, leaving you blushing like crazy while he was watching you from afar.

Any idea who he was? Of course no, not a single one. Well, there was one guy... but the idea of you hallucinating it all was more believable, than thinking he felt something towards you.

He was trying. He was trying to learn how to love, and he was expressing it in the only way he knew how to.

Opening the bag, you notice another familiar note.

"Meet me at the Astronomy tower at 11 a.m."

That single sentence was enough to make you feel butterflies and knots of anxiety in your stomach. Eagerly heading out for your dorm to prepare, you couldn't even guess what was placed on your bed.

Approaching, you saw a dress. Black and dark blue dress was the most beautiful piece of clothing you have ever saw.

"I will be honored if you'll wear it tonight." - was saying the note next to it.

By the 11 a.m, you were going up the stairs with the gifted dress, your heart beating furiously. You inhaled deeply at the entrance and finally, walked in.

Whole place was shining bright with magical snowflakes. He was there. Looking up at stars, he couldn't force himself to face you, not yet. What if you weren't wearing the dress? What if you would've run if you saw him?..

When he felt warmth of your body next to him, he finally dared to look at you.

- You came, -  he said breathlessly.

- I came, - you said.

Hours passed with chatter and soft smiles. By the time Tom was laying on his bed, very, very strange knots were forming in his heart. The fact was, he didn't hate them this time.