Jealousy.

Faisu POV.

I know that he is just friend of Jannat but I didn't like how he hugged her, I mean okay jannat hugged him but he shouldn't hug her back when he had a girlfriend here.

I never knew that him and avneet were a thing but unexpected things are happening in bigboss.

At this point I have accepted that I like jannat or atleast I have a huge crush on her because I just can't look away from her . I want to keep looking at her all the time.
Whatever tomorrow is WEEKEND KA WAR and this time jannat Me shivangi and shiv are nominated because of which we're a bit scared about who will eliminate.

Dekhte hai kal kya hoga.

*Weekend ka war*

Salman:  hi guys kese ho aaplog? Bohot dhamaal kardiya h aaplogone to.

Everyone: hum sab thik hai sir aap kese ho.

Salman: muje agar ye show nhi karna padta to or better hota par kya hi kar sakte h. Humare sath ab Jude h ek naya contestant jo hai sidharth. Kesa lag raha h sidharth?

Sid: sir bohot acha lagra hai abhi tak to, sab achese reh rahe h mere sath to thik h.

Salman: dekhna kal tumhare piche chaaku leke daudenge ye log. Sambhal ke. Acha chalo to aajke mehman aanewale he jo unko bulate hai, vo do log jo ese hi pure season ko jhel kar gye hai so please welcome Karan and tejaswi.

Karan and tejaswi enters the stage.

Karan and teju: hello guys.

Everyone: hello

Teju: hi jannat Shivangi jiya

Teju said excitedly as she knew them .

They: heyyyy

Karan: to guys hume dikh raha h ke bohot se couples ban rahe h filhal iss Ghar me so aaj ek test karenge hum, to chaliye arjit-jiya kushal-shivangi faisu-jannat Sid-avneet

They all have to do couple dance on a ve kamleya song but the twist is that they have to dance only on the paper which will get folded round by round.

In the first round, kushal and shivangi got out because of kushal.

Then arjit and jiya got out. Now only Sid avneet and  Faisu jannat were remaining.

In the second round arjit and jiya got out.

Think of Faisu and jannat in place of jiya and Abhishek.

After that Fainat won the test. And like this the weekend ka war came to an end.

*Author's note*

Let me clear something, at this point Faisu knows that he has some feelings for jannat something like crush while jannat also had feelings but she hasn't realised that yet.