part 1

In the bustling city of Seoul, where the rhythm of life never seemed to slow down, fate had its own plans for two contrasting souls - Jeon Jungkook, the Ice Prince of the special force, and Kim Taehyung, the Sunshine doctor.

Hospital Corridor

The sterile scent of antiseptic hung in the air as Jungkook navigated through the hospital corridors. His sharp gaze roamed the unfamiliar surroundings, the echo of his footsteps mingling with the distant murmur of medical activity. A stoic expression adorned his features, his every step exuding confidence and purpose.

Meanwhile, in a corner of the corridor, Taehyung was engrossed in his work, poring over patient charts with a genuine dedication. Lost in the world of medical records, he failed to notice the approaching figure until it was too late.

Taehyung: (apologetic) Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there.

Jungkook: (icy tone) Watch where you're going.

Taehyung: (smiling) No harm done. Are you lost?

Jungkook: I know exactly where I am.

Taehyung, intrigued by Jungkook's stern demeanor, couldn't help but inquire further.

Taehyung: (curious) if you're not lost, why are you here? Most people don't stride through hospital corridors like they own the place.

Jungkook: (guarded) Business.

Taehyung: (raising an eyebrow) Business in a hospital? Are you a patient?

Jungkook's silence hung in the air, creating an air of mystery around him. Taehyung's curiosity only deepened.

Taehyung: (persisting) well, whatever your business is, I hope it's nothing serious. We're here to heal, after all.

Jungkook: (nodding) Healing can take many forms.

Taehyung, undeterred by Jungkook's guarded responses, closed the patient chart in his hands and faced the enigmatic visitor with an unwavering smile.

Taehyung: (curious) Healing can take many forms, indeed. But, I can't help but wonder, what kind of business brings you to a place dedicated to mending wounds?

Jungkook's icy facade cracked ever so slightly as he assessed Taehyung's genuine curiosity. Despite his inclination to keep things private, there was something in Taehyung's friendly demeanor that made Jungkook pause.

Jungkook: (after a moment) let's just say I'm here on official duty.

Taehyung: (nodding) Official duty? Are you with the police or...?

Jungkook: (vague) something like that.

Taehyung couldn't shake off the feeling that Jungkook's presence was tied to something more than just official duty. The mysterious aura that surrounded the man intrigued Taehyung, and he decided to approach the situation with a touch of humor.

Taehyung: (smirking) Well, I hope your official duty doesn't involve creating more patients for me. I have enough work as it is.

Jungkook: (smirking back) No promises.

The brief exchange, though laced with a hint of tension, brought a subtle smile to Taehyung's face. There was an unspoken understanding between them, a recognition of the contrasting worlds they belonged to.