One: Kittens and Interviews.

(A/N SMUT WARNING. DO NOT READ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BOYXBOY CONTENT THAT INVOLVES SMUT. THIS ALSO CONTAINS SOME FLUFF AND NICE OUTINGS AND I JUST HAVE HAD THIS IDEA FOR A FUCKING LONG TIME. ALSO, I'M WRITING THIS AT 2 AM SO BEAR WITH ME.)

Louis sighed as he waited for Harry to come back from his interview, bored out of his mind, as he was only sitting on their couch, watching the telly. Of course on the news there was the occasional celebrity gossip, ''Louis Tomlinson clubbing with mystery girl!'' Written on the headline, an obviously photoshopped photo of him and a girl in the club dancing. He was tired of all the bad headlines he had. Finally, the time he has been waiting for. The interview with Harry was being broadcasted on the news, and he smiled goofily at the sight of his boyfriend on the screen. he folded his legs under him, his thighs uncovered and only slightly covered by Harry's sweater that was obviously too big on him. The interview had started.

''Hello Harry'' The interviewer greeted, shuffling her papers around.

''Hi!'' He greeted back, smiling widely like the dork he was. Louis smiled at the sight of his boyfriend smiling.

''So, first off we have a round of fan submitted questions here for you, are you ready?'' She asks, holding up the papers that obviously have the fan questions.

''Yeah, I'm ready.'' He granted, shifting a little in his seat.

She nodded. ''Okay, sweetandsassylou on twitter asks, what four things do you suck at?'' at that, Harry slightly widens his eyes, opening and closing his mouth and shifting in his seat before realizing that he took the question out of context. Louis giggled and continued to watch, obviously amused.

''Oh, um I think I definitely suck at skateboarding,'' He listed, thinking. ''Di-dancing,'' he continued, Louis grinning as he knew what Harry was about to say. ''Hm, I think I suck at lying,'' He looks down, and then looks back up after a moment. ''And probably... thinking about my own feelings before anyone else's, like the fans, or any of the members.'' He answers honestly, causing Louis's smile to falter a bit but it was still there, wide and glowing.

''Hm, Okay, interesting choice. xXoopsandhiXx asks,'' and at that Harry fake coughs, obviously not expecting that name. '' if you could have anything money can't buy, what would it be?'' She asks, looking intently at Harry, a glint in her eye as if she knew something no one else didn't.

''Freedom.'' Harry responded immediately, nodding at his choice before smiling sadly and then erasing that smile, causing Louis to frown as Harry should always be smiling.

''Interesting choice Harry, would you care to explain what you mean by freedom?''

Harry shakes his head. ''Hm, I guess just not having to worry about what you do, since media always portrays me as a womanizer, because apparently I'm dating every girl I'm with.'' He frowns, ''and also not having to worry about having news articles written about you over every single silly mistake you make, or any words you say that might've been taken out of context.'' He adds, and even though both he and Louis know that's not the full truth, he still is content with his answer.''

The interviewer smirks knowingly. ''Alright. Nice answer Harry. Um, strictlydickly84 asks, if you were stranded on a desert island, and you could only have two of your bandmates with you, and two personal belongings, what/who would they be?''

Harry thinks. ''I think I'd definitely have my camera with me.'' He thinks. ''I also think one of the members would be Louis, because he's very strong and protective.'' And Louis admits, he gets slightly jealous, and remembers obviously Harry wouldn't choose him, Modest! would have them sentenced to life if Harry chose louis, and they both know that, so Louis was surprised at what he heard next. ''And I'd also have Louis with me.'' And Louis heard the faintest of gasps and modest mumbling in the backround. ''Cause Louis is also protective, and he is so sassy and it provides me a feeling of protectiveness knowing that my boyfriend is there to hold a fight against anyone who comes across us.'' He smirks, knowing that he just outed us, and modest were not not just mumbling but shouting at the cameraman to shut it off. ''Goodnight, London.'' Harry says as he gets up and walks off stage, nodding curtly towards management and exiting the door.