𝟏𝟐. 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩

Hello lovely people , just want to ask if you are liking the story or not??? because every part is getting 150+ Views but votes are only 30 to 35.

That is too disappointing, i am doing my part all you have to do is just vote and comment , please share it 🥹🥹.

Now i would set the target if it will be completed then i will publish the next chapter and more earlier updates follow me on wattpad.
Vote: 40 🙂
Comments :30 🌼
Views:200 ❤

And at last i would like to thank all the people who are supporting me from the very starting by their vote and lovely comments, i love you all, you guys are my motivation to write more. Once again thank you guys💞💞

Now you can read the chapter -

"What the hell are you doing everyone is looking at us" - Mishika whispered

"As if they were not looking when we were in lift" - Anshumaan retorted and took her to staff room while mishika was cursing him.

"Stop mumbling, this will not solve the problem" - Anshumaan said curtly.
"First of all you shouldn't have fallen on me and if you have fell then at least don't yell at me" - mishika explained her point of view.

But someone knocked at door. "What the hell who is here, what will happen now" - Mishika panicked and her face turned red. Anshumaan glanced at her and holding her by the shoulder he went to open the door.

"Areyyyy kya kr rhe h aap , kisi ne hme aise dekh liya toh , ijjat h meri yha pr" - she argued. (What are you doing what if someone has seen us like this, I have respect here.)
"What do you mean, kya meri ijjat nhi h yha pr."( Am I not respected here?)

"Kya pta, jaisee harkte h us hisaab se to pakka nhi hogi" - she mumbled.(Who knows, it won't be confirmed as per your actions.)
"Mujhe sb sunayi de rha h Miss bharadwaj" - he gave her a tight lipped smile.(I can hear everything, Miss Bhardwaj)

Sensing that the things are going in wrong direction she smiled - "Hehehe."
"Rather than showing your teeth if you have paid attention to the problem, it will get solved" - Anshumaan said curtly and her facial expression changed from smiling to glaring. In the mean time someone knocked again.

Anshumaan picked the scissor which was kept on table and before mishika could ask anything he cut the portion of her hair which was tangled in his shirt.
"HOW DARE YOU" - she yelled but anshumaan kept his hand on her mouth.
"Shhhh tumhari ijjat h yha pr chillao mt koi sun lega" -he smirked.(Shhh Don't shout you have respect here someone will hear)

Anshumaan left her and moved towards door but mishika stopped her by dragging him by hand. she directly looked into his eyes with rage and pulled out the same button of his shirt with her hand which got tangled into her hairs.
"Now we are equal, My dear boss" - she passed him a wicked smile.