Introduction

So hey guys.

Just giving a quick intro to the next story. So I'm not that big of a fan of 1D but i like writing, as does everybody here :)

So i just wanted to share this with you.

Also, i'm not gonna give a long A/N all the time, in fact this probably is enough text for the entire book, but i would appreciate it if you voted, shared or commented ideas. It's always nice to get those :) and your ideas help me with the story, obviously!

First story ever, so I am freaking nervous...

First if all... Spelling mistakes, i don't speak english at home so you get how sometimes the sentences don't really make that much sense, sorry. Not changing it though, cause you'll mostly (i hope) know what i mean.

I just want/have to say that this book is completely random except for some facts i use that happened inmy life. I don't own anything (i whish though...imagine owning 1D :p) anyways, this story is mine. Don't copy cause that's not very nice, now is it.

And just a massive thanks to everyone who is willing to read this book. I love you and I hope you enjoy it!!!!

Xoxo

Ps: if someone wants to create a cover for this book, you are most welcome. I don't have the time nor the skills to do it so yeah, that's why it's such a sucky cover photo right now...