2

"Hanna WAKE UP" han woke up he was yawning and yelling "bitch hell nah leave me alone 5 minutes " han stopped because he knew woojin would go snitch to his mother woojin ran as fast as a cheetah "MA HAN SWEARED AT ME I SWEA" "I don't believe that Hanna would do that" and then Han sticked his tongue out at woojin got mad at went to his room and the mum said "go to work sweetheart ur gonna be late" woojin and han went to wear clothes and woojin went to the police station han decided to wear this outfit

A pic of what he's wearing

Han gave his mum a goodbye kiss and went to work

"B-boss I s-swear I didn't mean to betray you" the man screams in how hurt he is "I d-did this because they said they w-ould kill my family" "I....—I d-d-d-d dont care to be honest lmao" Minho said while stabbing a knife in his thighs "boss I think we should stop he is one of the best fighters we hav-" hyunjin stopped talking because Minho glared at him and hyunjin got terrified Minho continued to make him suffer "fuck no leave him or he's gonna kill you" bangchan said as the man was shaking Minho then ordered bangchan to kill him "that's because u betrayed our boss and told the other mafia our secrets" "but what abt my f-amily they will d-ie they have nobody but me-e" Minho looked at him and said to hyunjin "every month give him family his salary and add more money" he looked at the boy and said "say goodbye bye" and then Minho shot the bullet at the guys chest and then he ordered them to clean that mess.

As jisung entered the bass of where his mafia group is he saw them planning on killing the most dangerous and most powerful mafia and his team were trying to get someone to go and assassin him at todays party. Every year there would be a Halloween party and the boss they want to kill always goes there but nobody knew how he looked. The boss of Hans boss looked at him and said "han how about u go since u do nothing and if u successful kill him I'll make you my assistant and If u don't succeed u and ur family bye bye" the boss said sarcastically han looked worried and accepted "okay today we will try out best to get information abt how he looks like and what does he wear we will all send u han the information"