Chapter Three: Saved

Argos walked home and it was mostly safe until he realized.... he wasn't. He was lost.

"I mustve taken a wrong turn...." Argos looked around. He saw a person in on the curb. Humans had started populating in the void a while ago.

"Oh Hello! I was wondering if you could help me. I'm lost," Argos put on a smile.

"...." The man pulled something out of his pocket. Argos only saw a black glint and backed up.

"Oh umm that's fine." Argos said nervously.

The man walked up to him and handed Argos a singular dead rose. The man didn't blink, or seem to breathe.

Argos had no idea what was happening, "Oh um.. No thanks...?"

The man shoved the rose in Argos mouth.

Argos spit it out, "I don't like you much. You can't just go shoving roses in people's mouths!" Argos has terrified, but morals and ethics mattered to him. He forgave Mr. Plant for the murder cause it was Mr. Plant.

The man twitched.

"I'm sorry but....." Argos traile off as the man pulled a gun and put it to Argos' head. Argos didn't know what a gun was.

"W-what's that...."

The man stared at Argos. And gave him another rose. Argos took it, not knowing what to do. He didn't know what a gun was.

"I-" Argos almost jumped nine feet in the air when he felt an arm around his chest. He held his breath. He didn't see who it was but he watched their arm take the gun from the man and point it back at him.

(if you know how cinema and writing work then you know who it is already.)

The man backed away and left. Argos turned around. It was Mr. Plant. (surPriSe)

"Mr. Plant!!" Argos smiled and hugged Mr. Plant. Mr Plant didn't react. Mr. Plant had never had a hug.

"Thank you, I was terrified! What was he even holding? Humans sure are weird."

Mr. Plant shrugged. Guns didn't exist in the void until humans brought them.
Mr. Plant looked at the rose on the ground that Argos had dropped when Mr. Plant arrived. He picked it up and handed it to Argos.

Argos grinned, then his smile faded, "What are you doing here? I'm not even sure if I know where I am."

Mr. Plant shrugged. Reality was, that he had felt weird. He didn't know what it was but he decided he should go outside and leave his television and and walk around and it led him here.

"Well whatever, it was do you know the way back home?"

Mr. Plant nodded. They walked home together. Argos was talking about his various jobs.

The entire time Mr. Plant just stared at Argos. He didn't really care much about him, so why did he help Argos? He decided to think about this later. Mr. Plant went to his home and Argos said goodbye and left for his own void.

despite this being random asf i liked it. not really i just feel less terrible about then other things ive written. is it cringe? probably. do i care? absolutely not. (lie)

k bye.