Part one

The baby pink lingerie set kept staring back at me, as if wanting to do with me the same thing I intended to do to the two men in my life: seduce them.

"You should get it," a voice piped up from behind me, causing me to startle.

It was Alana, who took a step to stand by my side, her Canon camera missing for once, and a smug smile on her face.

"What?"

"You should get it," she repeated. "They're going to love it."

They.

Her words left me momentarily frozen, my cheeks matching the heightened shade of pink on the lingerie set I had been eyeing for the last five minutes.

"How did you—?"

"I overheard them discussing it this morning," she casually said. "It was not a conversation that I wanted to hear, but I accidentally happened to be crossing the room where they were meeting and, I have to be honest, it was too good to miss."

"What did they say?" I asked, aware that prying information from Alana wasn't going to take me anywhere, also considering that Noah and Oliver had explicitly warned me against asking any questions.

Whatever they planned had my nerves tingling with a mix of excitement and anxiety.

"All kinds of filthy things. Those two together are a dangerous combo."

A shiver ran down my spine. I pressed my legs together at the thought of Noah and Oliver meeting that morning to discuss our night and what they planned on doing.

"They're probably in the sex shop on the ground floor right now."

Oh, God.

This hadn't been the agenda for this trip at all, of course.

I had known Oliver for quite a few years now. Noah, on the other hand, was meeting him only for the third time. The first had been back in the States, where they were introduced to each other at some festival, and later when Oliver pitched the idea of Bad Omens supporting his band in their UK tour. There had been many phone and facetime calls in between, giving way to a more solid friendship fueled by mutual interests and a distinct passion for music. Now it seemed they had one more thing in common: the girl they fucked.

And here I was, considering on buying some sexy lingerie because they had come up with the idea of having a threesome, and I had said yes.

Fuck.

My head spun at the mere idea of that night, and Alana and her eavesdropping made it worse, especially since Noah and I didn't have the nicest of arguments two nights prior, after he found out I had sex with Oliver less than forty-eight hours after setting foot in the UK.

The images flooded back, our conversation replaying in my head for the hundredth time. He had me all confused, terrified, and yearning for him. All at once. That's what Noah did to me; Noah and his stupid restrained behavior.

Two nights before

"Did you sleep with him?" Noah asked, his voice slicing through the room as he continued his restless pacing. One hand ran through hair that had grown slightly longer than the haircut he got months ago, while the other found a resting place on his hip. The intensity of his pacing only increased the excruciating atmosphere of the conversation we were having.

I didn't look where to look, so I kept my eyes on him and answered honestly, opting for honesty over secrecy. I had always been honest with him, an open book, which was much to say considering he had been exactly the opposite.