Chapter 2

Pov butters:

Wow that kenny dude is actually really cute,at least i got his phone number cause he seems nice but anyways im heading back to my house even though I don't want but i don't got no where to sleep so here goes nothing.As i open my house door I already heard glass breaking and slamming,yelling,im guessing my parents are fighting again.

"YOU BIG SLUT CHEATER ,WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING BREAK THAT!!"

"ARE WE SERIOUSLY GONNA BRING THAT UP,LINDA STOP BEING FUCKING SENSITIVE!"

"OH SHUT UP STEPHEN,BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH FUCKING BLACK MEN WHILE WE WERE MARRIED AND HAVE BUTTERS!"

Then my dad grabbed a glass bottle and was about to hit it at my mother but I wouldn't let that happened so I pushed my mother out the way.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!,YOU COULD'VE KILLED MY MOM!"

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN,CANT YOU SEE SHE IS ALREADY FUCKING ANNOYING AND YOUR A DISGRACE TO THIS FAMILY ALREADY SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY!"

"HAH WHAT A LAUGH,DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO IM ALREADY 17 AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU HAVENT DONE NOTHING WHEN YOU ABUSE ME AND MOM AND CHEAT ON HER WITH FUCKING OIL BLACK MEN!"

"BUTTERS SHUT THE FUCK UP IM TIRED OF YOU,CANT YOU SEE YOU ALREADY DONE THINGS WE HAVENT LET YOU LIKE GET PIERCING AND SMOKE!"

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP THATS WHY MOM ALWAYS DRINKS AND SMOKES AS WELL CAUSE OF YOUR BEHAVIOR,NO WONDER WHY WOMEN SUFFER MORE AND MEN ARE FUCKING STUPID!"

As I finished yelling at him I grabbed my mother outside while grabbing her jacket,i could still hear yelling from behind us but we both ignored it and felt the wind hit us which was relaxing,i pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"Want some mom?"

"Sure sweetie"
I gave it to my mother while she blows into it

"Im sorry butters,you didn't have the great childhood and we turned you like this,i feel like a bad mother for not caring or watching over her child while he was also trying to help"
My mother says while crying

"Mom its okay,I understand why you couldn't help either because people thought you were crazy and i was only 10-9 and i didn't even realize i was having a rough childhood until uncle r@pped me but mom you were never a bad mother to me,you just were confused and to scared of what dad could do to us"

"I-I know but could you blame m-me? YOUR uncle r@pped you and you were only 11!! Which was my fault we never noticed and your father was so cruel to not call the police which broke me that he didn't even worried for his OWN son"
My mother broke down i could tell she wanted to let it all out so I hugged her,I remember i was like this after my uncle r@pped me and my father abuse me and i just hugged my knees while crying hard cutting my thighs,sometimes life can suck even for the most beautiful people,

"Im s-sorry b-butters i-i wish i could g-give y-you a better l-ife"

"Its ok mom,maybe one day we could leave this horrible place and start a new life"

"You're right,also im glad you're all grown up and i like your piercing who did it for you?"

"Oh well the nose i did it myself and for the dimple back and belly piercing are from my friend named Bradley he does piercing so he did it for free!"

"Thats nice sweetie,they fit you so well!"

"Thanks,we got to go now mom come on"
As we open our house door no one was home,im guessing dad went out to be a slut

"Im guessing your father went to fuck oil men"

"Yep,god he is such a slut"

"For real"

"Hey mom you want to watch a movie in my room to feel better?"
"Sure sweetie"

As I grabbed her hand to head upstairs,I turned on my tv and a blanket to cover us choosing a movie called "house bunny",we kept watching the movie which was good until i got a notification I reached for my phone and saw who it was from"kenny💋" i smiled and started to text him.

Kenny💋: hey butters whatcha doing?

Butters:hi, nothing just watching a movie,you?

Kenny💋: nice and im just watching over my sister

Butters:thats cute,you coming to school tmr right?

Kenny💋:yeah i am,cause i fucking hate being at home

Butters: lmao same

Kenny💋:btw i saw your insta and saw a boy doing your piercing,what's his name?,is he your friend?

Butters:yes he is my friend he did it for free,why are you jealous or getting obsessed with me?

Kenny💋:what? No im not i was just curious!

Butters:lol i was joking well cya tmr kenny💋

Kenny💋:cya buttercup

I blushed as he gave me that nickname and started smiling crazy

"Soo who is that boy?~"

"He is no one!"

"Yeah right! Well is he hot and cute?"

"Yeah he actually he is"
"Describe!!"

"Alright! Alright!, ok he has dirty dark blonde hair thats messy but cute and eyebrows full and his eye color are dark blue but also kinda dark purple ,OH and he is tall which its my type!,he is masc,has freckles and his nose is like mine but kinda bigger"

"You have good taste sweetie"
"Thank you,i got it from you"
I say while laughing
"Everything you got is from me so you're lucky you are gorgeous cause so am i except for the anger issues thats from your father"
I laugh while she says that so confident

"Yeah you're right"

"Anyways go to sleep you have school in the morning"
"I know i know,good night mom,love you"
I say while almost falling asleep
"Love you too sweetie"