Part 3

Tiffany laid on top of Lalisa, feeling up her jiggling belly and cramming large snack cakes into Lalisa's maw as she began explaining her plans. "I have a very filling day for you while we wait for the school to get renovated. With any luck, you'll definitely be immobile before the end of the day!" Tiffany said.

"Great! So what are we going to do exactly?" Lalisa eagerly asked, taking a moment to chug a pitcher of strawberry whole milk afterward.

"To start, we have a mid morning talk show for you to make an appearance at. That will definitely bring in a lot more followers. Then we'll go to the mall for you to strut your stuff. Stomp around the promenade, eat out whole food stands, that sort of thing. There we'll go watch a movie in the mall's movie theater, after you have your way with the entire food court of course. Then I have a special spa appointment set up for us in the afternoon. But I'll save the details on that trip for later. And then we'll go to a local buffet for you to eat out of business. And if there's still time afterwards, we'll come back here, or my own house if you'd like, where we will broadcast even more feeding and sex, provided the latter is still possible by then." Tiffany explained like a secretary as if the schedule was just a typical day of business.

"W-Wait, shome ...*mmnnch*... of t-that'sh shounds'h familiar..." Lalisa thought out loud through a mouthful of donuts.

Tiffany smiled smugly. "That's because most of these activities are based on this." Tiffany explained as she held up a brown, leather journal. Upon closer inspection, Lalisa realized that it was her journal of fat stories that she had written over the years before all this started. Her deepest fattening desires were written in that journal, all of her wildest, most gluttonous scenarios, and Tiffany was very aware of that.

"But how did you get a hold of that?" Lalisa asked, confused.

"One of my camera guys found it while installing the cameras. He put it aside and insisted he didn't read anything. But regardless, I found it and decided to give it a thorough read through and saw that you had a lot of great ideas here. So, I figured that since we're in this together, why not give you the opportunity to live out some of these fantasies while you're still somewhat mobile?" Tiffany explained.

Lalisa immediately climaxed. She couldn't believe her ears. This was actually happening. Her wildest fantasies were coming true. "Y-Yesh, yesh, YES! I-I've dreamed of ...*aaahhh*... t-thish for sho l-long!" Lalisa screamed as he resoaked her sheets.

"Just think, in a few short hours, you'll be able to experience the full brunt of all the fat stories you've fantasized about for so long." Tiffany said, smiling smugly.

"Oh fuck! I can't wait. I'm gonna get so much fatter! Thank you so much, Tiffany!" Lalisa moaned, her voice quivering from increasing arousal.

"It's no problem, Lalisa. It's the least I can do to show you my gratitude. After all, you've given me plenty of what I want." Tiffany cooed.

"So, when do we leave for the talk show?" Lalisa asked.

"We leave as soon as we get you cleaned up. The network has allowed you to come naked, provided that you're relatively clean." Tiffany explained.

Lalisa smiled devilishly and heaved herself out of her bed, her belly and thighs bouncing as she did. After enough effort, she stood herself up, revealing her massive wobbling body to Tiffany. "So, how do I look?" Lalisa asked.

"Like a goddess! So vast and insatiable looking. You look so full but I know that your poor belly is begging for more. But we should get you cleaned up. You've got food, sweat and cum stains all over your rolls." Tiffany replied sensually.

"Oh come on, you know you love it! I know that you wanna add more of everything to it!" Lalisa teased.

"That may be, but rules are rules, for now at least. Let's get you cleaned up." Tiffany said.