Age and Time was the Enemy of our Love

There was a young four-year-old girl named Cyrielle Guzana. She came from a rich family who owned several companies, by Mr. Hugene Guzana and Mrs. Mayelle Guzana, her parents. Cyrielle was like a citrine gemstone that attract others by her beauty. With her long hair, light brown eyes, and sunny smile, she draws attention, compliments, and gets whatever she wants. She was also top of her class and known as the "beauty and brain." Wherein she got her beauty from her mother and intelligence from her father. But apart from that, she still always felt lonely as she was the only child in her family, seeking real love and care.

November 15, 2013,

It was Saturday, and Cyrielle was just reading books in the living room with Mrs. Guzana as she took a day off while Mr. Guzana was away from work. Both Cyrielle and Mrs. Guzana like to read books but in different genres. Cyrielle liked to read love story books, while Mrs. Guzana liked to read business books. Later on, while both of them were busy reading books, one of Mrs. Guzana's friends called her on the phone and invited her to come to her celebration party.

"Hi, girl! are you free tonight at 7 PM?" asked Ms. Halene, Mrs. Guzana's friend.

"Tonight? What are we going to do tonight?" Mrs. Guzana replied.

Cyrielle was just beside Mrs. Guzana, so she got curious about what her mother was asking Ms. Halene.

"I have a celebration party due to my successful company. Can you come?" asked Ms. Halene.

"Oh, congratulations!" said Mrs. Guzana. "Of course, I would like to come. I'll bring Cyrielle with me."

Cyrielle jumped for joy as she heard that she was also invited by her mother to go to the celebration party of Ms. Halene.

"Perfect! I'll see you later!" said Ms. Halene

They both hung up. Mrs. Guzana explained to Cyrielle about Ms. Halene's party and planned to go shopping. Cyrielle agreed to come with her mom, so they both went to the mall.

While they were walking, they saw the Chanel store and entered. At the Chanel store, Cyrielle picked a simple but elegant green dress, while Mrs. Guzana picked an elegant white dress with a slit on the right side of it. After shopping for clothes, they went to the salon to get their hair done. Cyrielle asked for a half-up Dutch braided hairstyle, and Mrs. Guzana asked to just curl her hair and let it down.

It was getting late, so they immediately went home after that. They took an hour to finish getting ready with the final touches.

"Are you done now, my Cy?" asked Mrs. Guzana while fixing her hair in front of the mirror.

"Yes, mommy!" said Cyrielle as she walked down the stairs.

It was already evening and they were ready to go. Cyrielle wearing her elegant green dress with her half-up Dutch braided hair and Mrs. Guzana wearing her elegant white dress with her curly hair down.

They entered their car as soon as they were done with their driver and went to Ms. Halene's mansion.

Minutes later, they arrived at Ms. Halene's celebration party. The mansion was full of lovely flowers, colorful lights, and loud sounds coming from the speakers. When they entered the mansion, everyone in the hall was starstruck at Cyrielle's and Mrs. Guzana's beauty.

"Mommy? Are they okay?" asked Cyrielle while hiding in Mrs. Guzana's arms, confused about the people's expressions.

Mrs. Guzana chuckled, "yes, Cy. Just walk straight with your head up," said Mrs. Guzana.

Cyrielle was a bit relieved and followed what her mom said.

Ms. Halene saw them in the hall and rushed to greet them both.