PROLOGUE JANE

"Yes mom I just reached here. I'm moving my things". "Jane, is that house really that good ?" "It's really good, I can't believe that I got this house at a really good price". I saw this house in an app and when I saw this at a really good price I called them and yeah I owned it. But the creepy fact is that I never saw the dealer or owner or whatever. "There must have been a death  in that house. I think that's why you got it at a cheap price". "What the heck mom? Your daughter just moved to a new house and you are scaring her? Huh?" "I am not scaring you. Its just that I can't understand the logic between this". "You are overthinking. I'm busy. Bye". "Wait a min-" I hung up the call. I quickly put my phone away and resumed my work. I need to put away the boxes and the remaining things in the store room. But I can't find it. This deal was done via online so I didn't get a chance to see the rooms. This house has so many rooms. I think it will take me a bit to adjust with this house. I searched every room. When I opened this last room near the kitchen, it kinda looked like a store room. So yeah I think I'm gonna put the remaining things here. I entered the room with the things. The door closed with a loud thud. I think I need to fix this. When I tried to open the door I couldn't. Guess I'll look inside this room a bit and try again later. This room is huge. I think it was used as a bedroom. There was a bed and OH MY GOD, an enormous picture of this house. The house number 128 written on the door. When I was looking at the picture I saw the freaking number changing to 129, it is 129 now. And I heard something  behind me. I need to get outside this room right now. But I can't open this fucking door. I tried and tried, nothing worked. I don't even have my phone with me now. I tried calling for help but I didn't hear a response. Fuck. The sound is getting louder and louder like someone is walking towards me. Shit I can't turn right now. I think its right behind me. I can't even breathe. I mustered up all the courage I had left in my body and turned around. AAAAHHH...