Broken

'Help...Me....Y-Yato'....Dark clouds formed around me I can stop them from taking me again I caused Yato more pain, I stung him more I said I would change. I did but, I'm back again; wanting to be seen and heard, 'Why can't I have what they have?!' I knew these thoughts hurt him and yet I did it still and I wanted him to help me. Ever since he started using Nora I..'I was Jealous of her..' Why did her pick her to fight Tenji 'Why didn't he pick me!'

"Ya-to" Growling came from the border of the lines the Reglia's made trying to Abution me once again 'I will not confess, I will not give into the pain!' "ARGGH!" The blight was spreading to my mark 'Help me Yato! I want to be useful! I want you to pick me!' I don't know how much longer I can take this..When will it just end.

"Yukine..." Yato struggled up to the borderlines hands pressed on the field "Y-Yukine...Why didn't you..Tell me.." I watched him struggle, my eyes started to sting with tears causing pain to the phantom and me "Why didn't you tell me..You had such strong..Feelings fo-r me?" Yato stared at me with that soft smile "Gak!" I watched him spit blood his eyes swelling with tears 'I'm sorry Yato! I'm so sorry! I love you! I love you!  I'm sorry!!' 

"It's not working! Tomo! Dikau!" Kazu looked at Yato then Yukine "If we move it'll fall!" Dikau screamed struggling "We have no choice but to slay him!" Tomo looked to Yato worried.

 'NO! Please Yato don't let me!" More tears stung my eyes the phantom still working to consum me "Say it...Say it out loud...Yukine..." Yato fell to the ground struggling to live. "I'm sorry Yato! I'm sorry I let her get the best of me! I just wanted to be yours! I just wanted to be loved by you! I'm sorry!!" The mark "Yuki" Started to show again the phantom retreating all that was left was the loud screams.

-TIME SKIPPPO-

"Y-Yato? are you awake?" I looked to the other side of the room were Yato was laying soundlessly asleep 'Yato, wake the hell up I know your not alseep' He didn't respond to my thought? I know I'll just have to think of something perverted 'Y-Yato..T-There, Ah! D-Don't thrust so hard! Ahh!' I felt a tighting in my pants 'Damn it..This made me hard..' "AK!" Yato bulleted up but didn't move his hand but only placed it back down.

"Yukine..What the hell are you thinking about that at this hour?!" Yato turned to me pink flushed his face, I turned my face around forgetting he can hear my thoughts 'I want him to touch me..' "Yuki" I jumped alittle hearing that name "Y-Yato?" Yato had pushed me down and was now above me. Yato moved his head to my neck "W-What?! N-No" I squirmed 'I want it so much' "I can hear you Yukine" Yato's hand moved under my long sleeved shirt pushing it up.

"A-Ah.." Yukine let out a soft moan, I loved hearing this, my hands trailed down to his pants "W-wait Yato! This is my!" 'My first time...' Yukine gripped the raven's hair gently tugging "I know Yukine..That's why I'm glad it could be with me" Yukine's face flushed a deep red before Yato pulled down the pj pant's and soon followed by the boxers "Y-Yato.." Yato pushed the shaft into his mouth causing Yukine to moan slightly in pleasure.

After this went on for a good five minutes Yato couldn't wait any longer "Yukine spread your legs" I did as I was told. My leg spread open wide to give him easy access; placing two fingers into my mouth I sucked on them to create a replacement lube, and with that Yato shoved one of the fingers into me. "Y-Yato..I-it's.." I winced slightly Yato frowned at my knowing that it hurt a little. after thrusting that one finger he placed in another one. I squirmed from the feeling Yato continued to do the scissoring to the point that I felt ready.

Removing his fingers I whimpered slightly from the lose of his fingers. "Yukine. I'm going to put it in okay?" Yukine nodded closing his eyes as Yato thrusted into him "Gah!" My eyes shot open with a little bit of pain, letting me get use to the feeling of having him inside me. He then thrusted slowly I must admit after awhile it was starting to feel good "Y-Yukine..." Yato moaned my name gently "S-so tight..." I chuckled a little wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Ofc.-Ah.- It's my first time -Nn.- Dork." I had to speak between moans and breaths which was pretty hard. Yato thrusted a bit harder this time hitting my prostate "Ahh-!.." I moaned out seeing stars, Yato smirked and thrusted onto those bundel of nerves "Ah.!-" I moaned out again speaking softly embarrassed "T-there.." My eyes closed I never knew I could have so much pleasure in my life it's funny. "Yukine --I'm g-gonna come.." Yato could barely manage to get out "M-Me to Yato--" And with that being the last thing we came.

Tired and woren out we laid in my bed together cuddling "You smell like sweat." Yato chuckled "And you also smell like sweet" He kissed my forehead and I smiled at the feel, soon I cuddled down in next to him slowly drifting to sleep. "I love you Yukine" , "I love you to Yato"

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Kazu fainted walking

~I swear if you dislike everything. I will make a fanfiction about you and Clint. Maybe you and Dayron.~