VACAY

Yes! Good news! So, we had almost a month na vacation before the 2nd semester starts. But before that, grabe yung kaba namin lahat because we still have one subject na medyo alanganin kami. It was a major subject actually, and that subject has a pre-requisite which is also a major subject, and we need to pass that so we can move forward and make it to third year.

Long story short, yes we passed!! We really don't get our professor that time. Yes, she is good at the subject that she's teaching. Yes, she's a professional when it comes to that particular subject. But then, we feels like she always don't see the best in us. She always nags and she always say na hindi daw kami nakikinig kaya mabababa ang scores. It just that everytime there's a class, magsesermon siya samin to the point na nangdo-downgrade na siya ng student or students kase buong class sinasabihan niya. We're in that point na wala na kaming gana makinig at mag-aral sa subject niya. Nakaka-baba lang ng confidence yung mga words na sinasabi niya samin.

Anyway, we survived that and now, I got the chance na makauwi sa province namin. I got there, it was fun but boring at the same time. The reception is not that good since it's in province and malapit na talaga siya sa bundok. So, it's very hard to find a data connection so you can still have pagkakaabalahan.

I got to go sa bukid ng lolo namin. He managed that and there are times na doon na din siya natutulog. They built a little kubo there para pahingahan. It was fun actually, to be able to feel the freshness of the place.

Yes, I decided na umuwi muna because apparently, we have summer classes so I don't have time na makauwi sa next vacation. I grab this opportunity para na din makauwi because I know, years na ulit ang bibilangin before I can come back. And it's not a waste of time na umuwi ako, I get to see my cousins na maliliit pa and sobrang kulit talaga. I get to see my tito and tita and of course, my lolo and lola from my mother's side. It was a fun experience. I get to see again my province which is a place I always crave for to go to.

Sometimes, it's not bad to escape your reality, unwind if you have time, for peace of mind and a new memory.

- 14th