Facts of Nankatsu

The rich brat Tsubasa and the tramp Roberto Hongo, the devil weaving a dark web of corruption... I will detail this corruption web, paragraph by paragraph. Perhaps, after writing this, I'll become a target for both Roberto Hongo and his circle, as well as Tsubasa and his wealthy mother. Fully aware of this, I will prevail among the innocent children participating in the tournaments held in Japan, working hard and showcasing my exceptional talents.

Before Tsubasa joined, Nankatsu was a team not even fit for amateur leagues.

Imagine a football team where players would comment on the ball in front of them with "Oh, a black/white watermelon." Anyway, after Tsubasa joined, Nankatsu started winning dubious championships and tournament victories as previously mentioned. Roberto Hongo, who not only serves as Tsubasa's personal coach but also engages in a romantic relationship with his mother, takes charge. Roberto Hongo, a street-smart, rough character you'd avoid if you saw him on the street, is now in the spotlight. The time between Tsubasa starting training with Nankatsu and Hongo taking on Tsubasa's coaching role is very, very short. This led me to believe that this duo could be up to something together, prompting me to start investigating. I discovered that Tsubasa and Roberto Hongo created a corruption network, manipulating referees first, then the local federation responsible for elementary and middle school tournaments in Japan, team doctors, and later, rival team players.

A team with a worse defense and offensive line than the teams in the Honey League, with just one player joining, achieves the unprecedented feat of winning the Shizuoka regional tournament, followed by four consecutive national tournaments. The first one at the elementary school level and the remaining three at the middle school level. These tournaments feature schools with more established football programs from various regions of Japan, surpassing Nankatsu in individual talent. These are not teams formed overnight that suddenly catch a break when everything is going wrong; they have both successes and failures in their history. However, with the addition of Hongo and Tsubasa to Nankatsu, the team suddenly reaches a level where they can defeat all these teams.

Now, I begin. I will elaborate on the corruption network created by Tsubasa and Hongo.

The 6th edition of the national tournament, which marks Tsubasa's first year with Nankatsu. I will detail each of Nankatsu's matches.

Nanawi faces Nankatsu in their first match, challenging a goalkeeper with incredible reflexes. Scoring against him proves difficult due to his coverage of three-quarters of the goal. However, Tsubasa manages to score. The judgment on the 3rd and 4th goals crossing the line is debatable, but the assistant referee awards all goals to Nankatsu without further scrutiny. Remarkably, Nanawi hadn't conceded a single goal in the elimination matches with this goalkeeper. Final score: 5-1, Nankatsu.

Despite being a seemingly weaker team than Nanawi, Shinjou, who previously defeated Ryusen with a dynamic midfield in a close 4-3 match, suffers a crushing 7-0 defeat against Nankatsu. Shinjou, having played well in both their regional championship and the elimination round, concedes seven goals to Nankatsu. Well done, you're quite the skilled player, sorry, I meant manipulator, young man.

Musashi, led by Jun Misugi, who fought like lions to reach the semi-finals, succumbs to defeat against Nankatsu due to Misugi's heart condition. Here is where things are slowly heating up. Who could play the role of a despicable referee or team doctor, allowing Jun Misugi, who got injured in the Hitachi match and clearly struggled with pain, to participate? Could this match not have been postponed for a week or 10 days? It's evident that Musashi's directives led to numerous letters written to the federation responsible for Japan's regional school teams. However, due to Tsubasa and Hongo's influence, I'm sure they disregarded and discarded the faxes without reading them, forcing Misugi to play with those irregular heartbeats. Final score: 5-4, Nankatsu.