I'm so close to telling you this

Morning came, soft cold wind brushed my skin as the wind passed by through the window. I relapsed last night about our small and sweet interaction. 

Your scent, presence, voice, and smile are all that I want and need. I pretended to not care about you because of the fear that you might not reciprocate what I feel for you. I pray all night and day, to have you. But, why am I feeling the distance between us? You always hang out with Gerard, Mark, and Jake. What about me? What are we? 

Don't you think about me? I can't even call you nicknames that I have created for you. I'm not shy, it's just I'm nervous when I am around you. I overthink about the things that did not fit your standards. You smile at small things and laugh at the smallest thing. I love your charisma and wisdom, wishing I dared to tell you what I feel but, I think this isn't the right time and moment. I am more than willing to wait for you, Mizuki. (Mizuki - The beautiful and pleasant moon, an auspicious hope in Japanese) (a sweet nickname created for the girl he likes) 

☁️☁️☁️

I'm in class, I sat down next to Klai like usual. Same seating arrangement, same person sitting next to, and same person to look behind at. I still remember what Maxi told me last night after class. It made me feel mad but hit me with the reality, that he may be into her too. Why can't I have the same burning passion as Maxi?  well, not her obsession but the passion to pursue him. I don't know how to pursue him, he might think of it as "crazy" so I won't. 

I tried my best to concentrate in class today, but the words she said circled my head. I did not know what to do, so I held Klai's hand randomly and squeezed it. I intertwined it in my hand, hoping to concentrate now. 

It would be best if you had held my hand, Jera. It should've been my hand. I wanna touch your hand again. I miss your soft hand. Please touch me gently. seeing you now laying your head on Klai's shoulders shivers me. I wish it was my broad shoulders.

As the bell rang, I told Klai to come with me to visit a friend. And, we left. 

☁️☁️☁️

"Bro, Jera, and Klai are leaving this early? aren't they supposed to review first before leaving? like they used to?" Mark asked as he bumped Gerard. "Yeah, this is odd," Gerard replied with concern. "I wonder what they're up to," Mark replied. Louis and Yael saw it too. The two left. Those girls wouldn't leave the room before they could even review. Sometimes, they go to the library and review for an hour. Me and Gerard would leave them food in their bags before they left cause we knew they'd skip lunch just to sleep in the library. 

We treat those two like sisters now. Never knew we'd be so attached to our little siblings. I may bully them but as long as it's me that's alright. I wouldn't tolerate dickheads bullying or hurt them. Not even Klai. 

"Bro, aren't you leaving yet? It's almost review time" Louis asked. "Yeah, Yeah. I'll catch up later" I replied as I was busy overthinking and reviewing simultaneously. "Alright, call me when you can catch up," Louis replied as he shrugged his shoulders and left. 

Jera, why did you leave the hall so early? What was the reason? 

"Hey, what's up?" I greeted. "Jera! finally, we met!" Jungkyu greeted. The two hugged. Klai watched the two hug. "Wow, I feel SO left out." She said. "미안해, Klai" Jungkyu replied. (it means sorry) The three hugged each other and broke out after. "So, what's the purpose of the visit?" I asked. "Well, as you may know. I am planning to study in your country right???" Jera replied. "Uh-huh?" I replied with anticipation. "Mom and Dad agreed to it!!!" Jera replied with excitement. The three squealed, jumping altogether.