chapter 1....

It was a cold night and a blue skeleton was just walking in random aus park it was so peaceful for night walk. He had been in unknow aus but he never saw anyone in it but it was perfect place to relax none thing BAD happened here in this aus. But it was quite you can only hear the wind, water and snow. It was 11pm and this blue skeleton decided to sit down for bit. Blue pov( man it really peaceful in XXXXXtale for night walk than a day walk) blue check the time and it was 11 clock!? Blue pov(it get pretty late I should head back dream and ink must be worried about me if I don't get back soon!)

Blue was about stand up when he hear a stick broke. He pause for a minute than starting to hear whispering everywhere in dark in the woods. This never happen when blue was taking his night walks. Blue close his eyes. Blue pov ( something is watching me they are all round me circle me!?) Blue sense something about grab him in dark of forest. Blue quick move hit what was trying grab him. Blue eyes turn red look round him trying see who was attacked him.  Blue summons his bone and sharper it.

Blue" SHOW YOURSE-" blue being to coughing black stuff in his mouth. Blue try stop coughing and felt a pain in his back. He been hit but he didn't notice it until now... blue look down than hear big foot step on the snow and dark shadows head his way. Blue eyes turn back to normal and the shadows person or thing was next to him. Blue look that it his eyes wide open he never seen something like this before. It claws rise up in the sky and blue used his arms to protect himself......

A loud scream was hear cross the aus where blue was that....

Dream" ink blue hasn't returned yet from his night walk he take..." Dream turn his head to ink who was siting down on a table putt the phone down and book full of phone numbers of sans they know. Ink" I called everyone and they haven't seen him in their aus walking dream...." Dream when to grab his coat when he felt a painful hit of negative. Dream fell on the floor and ink ran to dream. Ink" dream what wrong!?" Ink pick up dream who was crying. Dream" it blue ink it blue he in danger ink we need to get him I'm pretty sure my brother sense the negative if it reach here!!!" Ink summons his brush and pick up dream with his arm.

Ink" where is blue dream I need to know!!!" Dream" that the problem ink I don't know where he is!!!" More tears had fallen in dream eyes. There was only one choice left for them they need nightmare to help them.....

Nightmare side view

I was reading to my boys who decided to be wake so late instead going to sleep. Error was wait for Me to finish putt the boys to sleep unil I fell a huge negative hit me somewhere in universe. I stop reading and boys look that me confused.  Horror " mama is there something wrong? " the other and error notice how  quite nightmare gone too. Nightmare stand up and turn om nightlight for us. Nightmare " there something I need to do boys....I be back soon and you all better be sleep when I come back!" Dust, killer and horror nod. I grab error and turn off the lights. I saw cross wake and walking back to this room he must had bad dream again.

Nightmare " cross..." cross jumps bit I must had scared him. Cross" Nightmare you oh most given me soul attack..." Error laugh bit it was the time for that. Nightmare "sorry but I know it late but I need you to Stay with dust, killer and horror room for night unil I get back with errors..." cross look that me worried and confused. Cross" did something bad happened?" Cross ask me. Nightmare " yes something really bad had happened and I'm pretty sure dream sense it if it came this far.." cross nod and waste no time grabbing his stuff to sleep with the others. Error notice how serious the problem was and open a door to ant-void.

Error " want explain to me what happened? " Error saw fear in my eyes. Nightmare " something bad happened to blue error..." Error eyes wide open in shock. Error " what happened to blue nightmare...." Nightmare "I don't know but his negative was so strong but I can't track where he is and dream must had sense that too with ink..." I felt error getting worried blue was error best friend. We hear a paint dripping on the floor to see ink carrying dream one of his arms. Ink look like shit and dream was in crying mess. We both look that each others. Ink" were not here to fight nightmare and error..." ink drop his brush.

Nightmare "same here..." We didn't let our guard down yet. Dream look that us. Dream "w-we n-need y-your h-help nightmare p- please..." Dream couldn't talk he was in crying mess. Ink" blue.... hasn't returned to us when he took night walk in random  that  we don't know where he went...." ink pluses as tears fallen. Ink" HE BEEN GONE FOR HOURS WE TRY CALLING EVERYONE WE KNEW BUT NO ONE HAD SEEN HIM ROUND THEIR AUSUNILDREAMFELT HISNEGATIVEANDHEINDAN-" Error and nightmare grab ink should. Error " ink calm yourself down were all im the same page here!!!" Error shake ink while nightmare grab dream.

Ink" we can't error! Blue is missing for hours and it oh most 12 clock and he is in danger and we don't know where he is!!" Nightmare " I can try telport everyone to the source where blue is that!!!" Nightmare yelled. Dream look that Nightmare with happy tears. Dream hug nightmare. Dream" thank you thankyousomuchyoudon'tknowhow muchthismeantous!!" Nightmare " calm down dream I'm only doing this once" Nightmare grab everyone and ink grab his brush and nightmare telport them to unknow aus......

What will happen next?