chapter 12

Flowers was seek in the asylum that night sense he didn't want cost trouble. Asy was lock up in a glass box and a room. He was basically stuck like a wild animals in a cage and there wasn't lot good human/monsters treat them good. Flowers had mask and Starr putting everyone sleep in hall ways to get asy. Flowers shut down the security cameras  so he couldn't get caught easy. Flowers finally break in asy room in the vents to see horror, lust, ganz,(gztale) and anxiety (anxietytale) in the room. They all pause for minute look that each other.

Flowers " let me guess you all were try get asy escape from the asylum?" Flower said. Lust" yeah and hey flower how you been?" Lust said with nervous smile. Flower" I been good IT knife meet you i see you got a new look" Flower said in a kind voice. Ganz smack his face bit. Ganz" Flowers she infection with the virus but i didn't know about horror" ganz said point that horror who was quiet and was wearing a hoody.  Flowers look that him and his eyes were wide.

Flowers " interesting " horror look turn his head bit but look out side. Horror "we need break asy out of here there no way we're leaving him here alone" horror said slowly makings a big hole on the glass and carefully grab it out. It was the perfect size for asy get out. Flowers look that horror as he horror take asy out of his cage. Flowet took deep breath. Flowers " blue looking for you horror..." Flower said making the whole room quiet.

Anxiety " b-blue?" Anxiety said nervous. Horror look down as he hold asy who peaceful sleep. Horror " how is he I haven't got chance vist him..." flowers walk close. Horror " Don't get too close to me flower I been near lust and I might got the virus..." flowers smile and pull something out from his bag. It was new shots for medical. Flowers " I brought new medication but these one stop the virus stopped the virus spreading for few hours." Flower give one to lust.Lust injection herself turn normal but there were still crack all over her body with burise.  But she still have 3 eyes. Lust" thank you flowers " lust hug flowers.

Flowers " your welcome but I think it time escape still because I think I hear sirens...." Everyone in the room when quite.....everyone " SHIT!" Well except Anxiety sans. Everyone safely escape from the asylum with sleeping asy in horror arm. They all telport to fellflowertale wear mask and enter the base. They took off their mask after the door closed and air got clean too. Flowers saw 2 red glowing red in the dark. Flowers turn on the lights to see blue just bandage his arm it was bleeding.

Horror saw this and give lust asy while walk to blue. Horror " here let me help you" Horror grab the bandage and start heal blue arms sense blue was doing it wrong bit. Blue" Horror " blue eyes wide see horror but he look different and sense different. For some reason blue felt he need to be overprotective with horror keep him safe. Lust seek give horror shot of the medication because he didn't take it earlier. Horror stop feeling the injection hit him and his body. But stop the virus bit but hopefully his baby doesn't get the virus infection when it born.

Horror " thank you lust I really need that..." lust smile and walk back. Horror finish rap blue arm. Horror " there much better now how did you get your arm injured ?" Meanwhile with the other. Ganz" did they just forget we were here?" Ganz look that flowers. Flowers nod. Flowers " yep blue still has a crush on horror I don't know why there not (they are) dating yet?" Flowers start making room for other to sleep sense it dangerous to go that the night or you end up like blue. Than They hear yelling happened.

Horror " that the dumb excuse I after hear blue!!!" Horror had a pink slipper ready smack blue.  Blue" but I'm not lying I swear!!" Blue hide behind the table and putt his hand up begging for horror for mercy. Horror " so you got attacked by clowns that were infection and had jumped off a building get way!?" Blue smiles. Blue"y-yeah " Everyone had the same thought.

He dead rip blue.

Meanwhile with others in nightmare castle....

Nightmare and error were taken care of the boys and violence and heart( lust papyrus)  in the castle. Nightmare was sure violence will not be welcomed by others. But he knew lot of stuff about horror and blue that nightmare didn't know about. Horror was one of nightmare quiet and shy kids of his. He never knew horror talk lot with them but he had his reason. Violence " you know Mr nightmare I think blue had a crush on horror back than." Nightmare look that violence hear this.

Nightmare " really? " Nightmare was try not be overprotective about this he knew horror was kinda old enough to decide his own path way in life with the others. Violence " yeah Blue was oh way on horror side he couldn't let thoses things land a single hit on horror!" Violence yelled bit. Nightmare smile happy hear blue proctor horror but pause for minute thinking. Nightmare look that violence. Nightmare " wait do blue oh way proctor horror while fighting? " Nightmare ask and violence smile. Violence " yeah! Out of nowhere when horror alone or when we get attacked he oh way know when horror was in danger it was like horror and blue were connected to each other and thing we face didn't like it as hard they try break there love or trust they can't! " Violence smile.

Nightmare start think was that the reason why blue escape science lab knew something was coming after horror and felt it. Is this why horror gone and blue need to escape? There was so many thing happening than a window broken. Everyone froze no one was upstairs and nightmare had got all the chiefs, guard and everyone go home to protect their family of the virus that broken out. Nightmare stand up see dust, error, cross, heart here but no killer. Nightmare " where killer?" Dust look that nightmare. Dust" he when upstairs to get something from horror room he left behind and want to get it down here really quick..." Dust Said.

Nightmare" error stay here I nee-" A screaming can be hear upstairs and loud foot step too breaking what up there.....

.

.

.

.

Dangerous creatures
Had Enter Nightmare castle....

——————————————————