Chapter 3

Engfa and Aoom got ready and headed to the mall. After a few hours of shopping they headed back to Engfa car but got surrounded by people. Engfa immediately shield Aoom.

Paparazzi:Engfa! Is this your girlfriend?!

Engfa:How the hell did you even know where I was?

Paparazzi:Is she your girlfriend?!

Aoom(gets pushes into the car):Hey! Back up!

Engfa grew angry and pushed the guy away from Aoom. Engfa held the door open and Aoom immediately got in. Engfa put the bags in the car and was surrounded by so many paparazzis. One of them yelled for them to get back but nobody moved. That one that yelled pulled out a gun and shot on the ground causing everyone to back away from the car. Engfa was confused but got into her car and hurried off.

Aoom:Mae you should consider getting a car with a fake license plate so people won't register your car.

Engfa:Yeah your right. I'm sorry for putting you in this position.

Aoom:Mae. Don't be sorry na. It's okay. At least we are about to look amazing tonight.

Engfa(smiles):Chai. Let's go get ready.

While Engfa and Aoom were getting ready, Charlotte started to get ready herself. Charlotte heard the front down slam causing her to jump but continued getting ready.

Matt:Where the hell your going?

Char:I guess you forgot after our sex I told you I was going out with Tina tonight.

Matt:I don't want you with that lesbian.

Char:To be honest it's not up to you. She's my friend. Do I say anything when you hang out with that asshole James and Harry. I told you they hurt my new employee.

Matt:You keep talking about this woman. Stop talking about her I mean it.

Char:What you going to do hit me?

Tina(honks the horn):She need to hurry.

Char:Sounds like my ride is here.

Matt:Hold on now pumpkin I said you ain't leavin you hear?!

Matt immediately tried to hit Charlotte but she moved out the way and kicked Matt in his balls.

Char:You and I are done. I'm not coming back. I already move my things out. I already put the house and every bill in your name. Good luck asshole. Your going to need it.

Charlotte hurried outside and immediately got into the car and told Tina to hurry. Tina pulled off before Matt could see where Charlotte went. Charlotte sighed of relief and looked at Tina.

Char:Who you trying to look good for?

Tina:I could ask you the same.