ninth chapter

Let's start 😚😘 ..............

In house in mix's room ........

Neo......... Who was he ??

Mix......... Hia .... Hia I brought you lunch .......

Neo......... You didn't understand or you ignoring me question ??

Mix......... Hia ...... He's p'earth ...... Uncle Off and Uncle Gun's son ......

Neo......... And yours ???

Mix......... Ha ??

Neo......... What your relation with him ??

Mix......... Hia it's not what you thinking ........

Neo......... If it's not what I'm thinking than what it is mix .... I saw how he was holding your face or maybe you both also KISS ......

Mix......... HIA ...... Please ...

Neo......... What ha ?? You do so it's all okay and if I do than it's all wrong .... WHY ???  MIX YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE JUST A S**** ..... A FUCKING B**** AND NOTHING .......

Fourth........ HIA ...... What the hell do you think you doing ???

Neo......... Stay out of it fourth .....

Fourth........ Why should I ?? When I know that you are doing wrong ...... And if you didn't stop this .... Than I'm going to call dad and pa ......

Neo......... Bastard ......

Saying this neo went out of mix's room while fourth turn to mix and saw him crying quietly ......

Fourth........ Phi ..... You okay ??

Mix........ I didn't did anything ..... P'earth was just talking to me ....... We didn't did anything wrong .......

Fourth......... I know phi .... I know ... Shh it's okay .....

Mix........ Why hia hate me this much ?
What I did to get this hate from hia ??

Fourth......... You didn't did anything phi ..... Hia is like this you know na ... He always talk like this with everyone so don't take it seriously ..... Okay ...

Mix.......... Mmmh I'm fine ....

Fourth......... Are you sure ??

Mix.......... Mmmhh I'm .... Thank you ...

Fourth......... Anything for my favourite phi .......

Fourth some now make mix smile and than mix rest for sometime and fourth Went to his room .......
In evening TayNew come back and fourth tell them all how neo behave with mix .... And hearing it Tay and New get sad to know that neo is not trying to understand that mix is his brother ......... In dinner room ......
Everyone was here in dinning room while eating peacefully until Tay decide to talk .........

Tay........ Mix baby ...... I want to talk to you about something .......... Actually I decide something for you and I hope you don't have any problem with my decision .......

Jimmy........ Dad what happen ?? Is everything okay .....

New......... Everything is okay Jimmy actually we find a perfect match for our mix .......

Jimmy.......... Match ?? Did you guy are talking about mix's wedding ??

Tay.......... Khab .... And we know that who we choose for our son is the best match .......

Jimmy......... But dad pa mix is still young ......

Tay.......... We know Jimmy that mix is still young and also that he's studying right now and my friends don't have any problem with it even they said that mix can do anything what he wants or like .......