chapter 2

Back in the Enchanted Forest

22 year old Feline was standing on the Jolly Rogers with her older brother, Captain Hook. They had just come back from their long adventure in Neverland and Feline was done with her life as a pirate and wanted to live a forest life.

"Killian?" She said in a sweet voice.

"What's wrong lass?" He asked her.

"Would you hate me if I told you I don't want to be a pirate anymore?" The blonde asked shyly while looking down at her shoes.

Killian raised his eyebrow, "You don't want to be a pirate anymore?"

"I'm sorry." Feline sighed, "I just feel like there is so much more out there to see than just a blue ocean. So, I was wondering if I could start my own life out in the forest."

Killian pulled Feline's chin up so they were facing eachother. "It will be hard for me to say goodbye to my little sister, but if it makes you happy I'm happy too."

Feline's eyes widened, "Really? And you don't hate me for it?"

Killian chuckled, "Ofcourse not, I'll still be your big brother, no matter how far away we are from each other." Killian pulled Feline into a hug.

Feline returned the hug, "Thank you Hook." She smiled.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

It's been a week since Feline had abondened the Pirate life for a villager life. She lived in a small cottage near the forest, the village she lived in was being threatend by the Evil Queen. Feline didn't fear her, she knew there was a reason why she was like this. She knew the Queen was broken and she just needed saving.

A cloaked figure opened the door and ran into Feline's cottage like it was her own.

"Excuse me? May I ask who you are?" Feline asked confused.

The intruder removed her hood to reveal a brunette woman. "Sorry, the Queen is looking for me and this cottage is the first hiding spot I could find."

Feline sighed, "So, you're basically risking my life right now?"

The woman's eyes were full of guilt. "Kinda?"

"Well, if I'm gonna be captured by the Queen because of you, you might as well tell me your name." The blonde remarked.

"I'm Snow," she smiled, "Snow White." The brunette extended her hand.

"I'm Feline Jones." She smiled while shaking Snow's hand.

At that exact moment Black Knights broke down the door and stormed into her cottage. Snow escaped through the small window, but Feline was captured by a Black Knight before she even got the chance to run away. The knight threw her on the floor like she was a piece of dirt. The Evil Queen walked into her house and Feline looked up at her with hatred in her eyes.

"Oh, look what we have here, another stubborn villager trying to be a hero by helping Snow White." She spit Snow's name out with so much hatred, it made Feline wonder what happened between them.

"I didn't help her your Majesty, she helped herself by hiding in my cottage without my approval." Feline tried to stand up but was pushed back by one of the Knights.

The Queen laughed, "Yeah, right," She turned to her Black Knights. "Take her to my Palace and put her in one of my cells." She walked out of Feline's cottage.

The Knights pulled Feline to her feet, but she didn't try to protest cause she knew it would be useless.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Feline was thrown into a cell by a Black Knight, the Knight locked her up and walked away. She curled up into a ball and quietly cried.

The next morning she was woken up by the Queen clearing her throat so Feline would wake up.

"What do you want?" She said coldly to the Queen.

"I want you to come with me, I feel like I could make you useful." The Queen unlocked Feline's cell.

The blonde stood up and slowly walked towards the Queen. They walked to the Queen's bedroom together.

"May I ask what I'm doing here?" Feline asked while raising her eyebrow.

Regina turned to Feline, she smiled before ripping her heart out and putting it in a wooden box.

The blonde moaned in pain, "What the hell?!?!"

"Just making sure you will obey me, no matter what." The Queen smirked.

Feline gulped, "What are you going to do with me?"

The Queen placed the wooden box on her desk before walking to Feline and stroking her cheek with her finger tips. "I'm going to turn you into my pet." She smiled.