Camille Marie Larson, young early Psychology graduate and firefighter, was 22 when she first met Maya Bishop at their first day at the fire academy, Maya met Camille when she tried to tell Andy that they could be friends because they were the only...

Camille Marie Larson, young early Psychology graduate and firefighter, was 22 when she first met Maya Bishop at their first day at the fire academy, Maya met Camille when she tried to tell Andy that they could be friends because they were the only three women and there was safety in numbers, Andy at first refuse, whereas Camille, gave her a smile and accepted the friendship.

As the days went on, they got closer, and by the end of the academy when everyone started getting assigned to their own stations, both girls were relieved when they found out they were in the same station

They ended up sticking together 

Olivia Mae Larson, currently a Princeton University student and photographer, recently turned 21 and is in her first year of residency, she is planning on going with Neuro as her specialty, she is known for her soft personality and positivity.

Lives in the same apartment complex as her sisters

Macy Dakota Larson, the oldest of the Larson sisters, she is 29 and is a pediatric surgeon/doctor, her best friend is none other than Arizona Robbins, has always been protective of her sisters and would do anything for them.

She was the first-person Camille came out too

Amelia Claire Madison, Macy's best friend, they met when they were five years old when little Macy asked the new girl Amelia if she wanted to be her best friend, years later when they were seventeen and finished high school, she got accepted into Columbia University and Harvard, she ended up studying medicine.

During their time in college, whenever they had breaks from school, they would go back home to Aurora, NY where the Larson's and the Madison's would spend their breaks together like they always did.

By September 2005, they moved into their apartment

Maya Bishop, everything with her started back in the academy when they met, and Camille agreed with what she said, and ever since then her, Andy, and Camille have basically been glued at the hip, so it was as if faith was on their side when they got assigned at the same station, what they weren't accounting to was how they had feelings for each other, it obviously started as friendship but then it grew into something more.