Yaad 2.

2 hours later Tracy-Ann's POV:

"Attention all passengers we have reached Kingston jamaica at the NORMAN MANLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, you may proceed to exit the aircraft".The speaker of the plane ecoed throughout the plane.

Sighing i got up and collected my luggage and left..Making my way into the airport i called my father to let him know im here.
After what seemed like eternity i was finally exiting the freezing airport.

I was welcomed with the warm tropical weather and i wasnt complaining it was so better than the cold weather in america
(Only a fool would want to leave this place i thought to myself).

I was snapped out of my thoughts when i heard someone calling my name "Tracy!" Tracy!.. when i looked up i realized it was my dad,stepmom and siblings..i Ran towards him and jumped into his arms then i hugged my siblings and my stepmom.

I havent seen my dad in person for nine years so i was really emotional and excited to see him and it would also be the first time i saw my stepmom and siblings in person.

After greeting each other we then got into my dads vehicle and made our way from kingston to Clarendon.

***************************************************************
2 hours later:

After a long car drive we finally reached 'Maypen' Clarendon that meant we soon reached our house..After a next 5 minutes we finally pulled up to my dad's house in Mount Claire

After getting inside my sister Rihanna showed me to my room where she helped me to unpack and decorate it

TRACY'S ROOM....

***************************************************************TRACY'S POV:
After my sister and i finished decorating my room and unpacking my stepmom called us downstairs to talk.

"Tracy since u juss come and u no know or remember nobody you and Riri ago par since uno a sista, and she ago introduce u to di ppl dem." My step mom said..

"Alright mommy"
(The only persons i call mommy were my mom,step mom and grandmother since they were the mom figures who ive known all my life)..

" Mommy Malicka a keep waa part dung a she yard me and Tracy can go please?" Riri said..

"Yes uno can go"

"Umm what time is it starting?" I asked my sister

"The party a start 8:00, but since a after six now mek we start get ready" Riri said to me...

"Ok".

After talking a bit more with my stepmom and sister i went back up to my room to start getting ready..

YALL MEMBA SAY DIS A MI FIRST STORY SO TEK TIME WID ME..