TDYSGN - 2

I hurriedly went inside the elevator and pushed the 4th floor of the building. When I reached my destination, I opened the glass door of the office and everyone stood up to greet me. I stopped in front of the huge wooden floral and modernized door, and let out a deep sigh before entering the door.

My eyebrows were raised when I noticed there was food at the top of my table. I read the receipt, Kimchi and Tteokbokki? What am I supposed to do with these foods?

“Ma'am, those had just been delivered by a guy.” One of the employees said while pointing at the brown paper bag. Jeon Jungkook. My phone vibrates as it reveals a message from Jungkook.

‘Please enjoy your food, mi amor. Take care and don't always pressure yourself.’

A smile formed on my face but I didn't bother to answer his text. I threw a gaze at the employee who was teasingly smiling at me like a jerk. What's on his mind once again?

“Texts from Sir Jeon, aren't they?” He asked while moving his eyebrows up and down indirectly sending me a teasing look. Instead of answering him by words, I nodded and sat down on the swivel chair. He left the office and came back to mind his own business. He surely had reported it to other employees.

“Please, come in.” I said while looking and waiting for the door to reveal who it is. A man with messy and curly chestnut hair, heart-shaped and clear face, perfectly shaped pointed nose, pinkish lips, oval almond deep brown eyes, and broad shoulders, Mr. Kim Seokjin, CEO of the JinHit Company came in.

I stood up and bowed to greet him politely. I offered him a seat in front of my desk. He handed me a brown envelope to be opened by my bare arms. I looked at his hands handing me the envelope before accepting it.

“Mr. Kim will come back here?” I remained calm despite the surprise. He slowly nodded while closing his eyes, making his hair cover one-eight of his eyes.

My first love came back.

“What should I do then?” The panic in my voice couldn't be hidden. I couldn't resist my excitement to see him once again, I'll be hoping that he will remember me. The Kim brothers will be completed again.

“You're the President of the company, you know what you're going to do.” He said, and tried to make me remember I have a position in his company.

“I knew you can't wait for the time to come but don't forget your works were not filled yet.” He uttered and excuses himself.

I was slightly offended by what he just said, but he was for real. My works were not finished yet and I need to have extra time to finish it.

“Aish, who just called me at this time?” I irritatedly said and looked at the number. Unknown?

“Hey-yah!” A familiar voice greeted me. A manly deep monotone voice he used to talk to me before, Kim Taehyung.

“Good morning, JinHit Company, President Min Hyun speaking. How may I help you?” I answered his greetings dumbfounded, where the hell did you get that greetings from, Hyun?!

“O to the M to the G! You just called a wrong number, Hyung!” I heard an excessively theatrical voice from the other line, who's with him? A girl?

“My apologies, I have mistaken a digit number.” If I'm not wrong, it is literally his voice.

“Taehyung?” I asked out of nowhere. The other line of the telephone became silent for a long time.

“Uhm, I'm actually Taehyin.” He said after a long time of silence.

“Oh, my mistake, Sir.” I embarrasedly said beforre massaging my forehead. The call unexpectedly ended but it kinda saved me because I might make a mistake once again.

Maybe I'm just hallucinating. My dear self, who do you really admire? I don't know, I am confused of what I felt towards the two.

I didn't agree on what he ask me for but still wanted to do it. His stubborness is always occuring especially if I didn't agreed on what he proposed to do.

My eyes caught a picture frame near the lampshade, and bookshelves. My eyes shrunken as I noticed a gold heart shaped necklace I am wearing in that picture. I couldn't find that treasure anymore and I don't know where the fuck did it go.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Kinda short I guess. Who do you think Hyun will going to choose at the end? Hmm, please let me know in the comment section. Let yourself discover all of each of the characters’ secrets. Don't forget to vote hottiesss.