𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟐 : 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

...........................𝑶𝒎𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒕......................

A' Journeè laid in bed staring at the ceiling, with no sleep from the little hours she had before her and the girls enjoy their last day in Jamaica.

All she could do was reflect from her guilt 3 days go , driving her mind crazy the thoughts of wanting to be near her again , to hear her , touch her , feel her , taste her and all above.

She left Chyna burnt and cummed out at 4 o'clock in the morning from fucking her night till day , she asked her self questions she didn't have answers to that could explain how one women who she barely knows had her do ungodly things she never has done before that's she never thought she could bring herself to do to another women and how she let that same women have her and treated her how ever she wanted with no thought about it.

"FML!", she screamed.

Lifting up off the bed she stretched , walking to the dressers , as she distracted Herself from her mind and started packing.

...................... 𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓..........................

A' Journeè finished packing her two suitcases one with clothes and one with shoes and All the things she has bought from the local shops around town.

The only items she had out was her hygiene/cosmetic bag , three outfits and two pair of shoes laid out on the dresser.

She rolled her suit cases by the door , after she cleaned all her mess in the room just to give the cleaners less work to do she thought.

After she walked out the door down the stairs to see Diamond on the couch in the living room on her phone talking.

She looked around for Ki and figured she was still in her room knocked out, one thing about that girl is she does not play about her sleep she thought.

Walking into the kitchen area , she opens the fridge taking about every food group she could think of to cook, When stressed she would put herself to work by any means necessary.

30 minutes has passed and food was served , diamond made her way into the kitchen holding her stomach sitting down at the kitchen island as she was passed a beautiful big plate of breakfast.

"Oh my god yes , I needed this thank you sissy", she spoke as Journeè smiled Turing around cleaning up all her mess.

Diamond began to talk and tell her all about the time she and Ki had at the beach house they were at last night with the local boys.

She tried so hard to seem invested like she was listening but she just could not, all she could do was stuff her face with food and try to not think about her.

"I am sooo damn tired", they both heard catching their attention towards Ki who sat down with a cover wrapped around her body.

Journeè opened the microwave grabbing her plate sliding over to her , pouring her big glass of orange juice on the side.