Chapter 4 - Dangerous Mission!

"Ahhh Akane Haruno, We've been waiting for you"  A man with purple eyes said, meeting Akane's teal eyes. 

"Who are you?!" Akane yelled, and suddenly the man lifted up his hand in her direction. 

"Almighty pull!" And with those words, Akane went flying towards his hand, her throat landing perfectly in the curve of his hand as he held her off the ground by her throat, her feet 12 inches off the ground.

"Who are you I said! *Cough*" Akane demanded through her choking, trying to get a breath of air in. 

"I am Pain" 

______________________________

Akane sat up suddenly, her hands going straight for her throat, but there was nothing there. She huffed and tried to catch her breath and sighed in relief.

"Ughhh just a dream" she let out. 

She then heard the sound of feet headed towards her bedroom door followed by knocking, "Akane! We have a mission today! Hurry up!" Sakura yelled through the door. 

She sighed in sadness, "Okay, I'll be out in 10" Akane called out, climbing out of bed and grabbing her brush. When Akane slept, she was a wild sleeper, always tossing, turning and rolling around, so her hair usually was in a knot the next morning. She finished detangling her hair and put it up in a pony tail once more, followed by her ninja headband. 

She pulled on her version of Sakura's red dress, which was the opposite of Sakuras. Akane's dress was white with red stitching and accents while Sakura's was inverted, mainly red with white stitching and accents. 

Akane pulled on some black ninja shorts and tied her kunai pouch to her leg and quickly made her way down to the kitchen where usually her parents would sit, but due to the twins' mission being later in the day, Sakura and Akane's parents were at work. Akane sighed in relief not seeing her mother today as she could be so overbearing. Akane spotted Sakura sitting at the table with a bowl of cereal. 

"Hey! Your dress is so cute! Are you ready to leave? I'll be ready just as soon as I finish!" Sakura greeted her sister with a grin.

"Yes I'm ready to go" Akane replied. 

"Wait! B-but you didn't eat anything! You should have a bowl of cereal with me!" Sakura suggested happily, hoping to get some alone time with her sister. 

"No that's okay, I'm not hungry!" Akane said, "But thanks for worrying about my wellbeing" she finished as she walked off to put on her sandals. While Sakura has blue sandals, Akane decided that black ones would be better suited for her outfits. 

After pulling on her shoes, Sakura made her way around the corner and by the door, slipping on her on shoes. "Okay, Cha!! Let's go!" Sakura cheered, pumping a fist in the air. 

Akane groaned, "That's weird, can you stop doing that?" 

______________________________________

A few hours later

"Sasuke, I'm at point B" 

"Sakura, I'm at point D" 

"Akane, point C" 

"Naruto. I'm at point A, Believe it" 

"Go slow, Naruto" Kakashi said over the earpiece in all four genin's ear. "Okay, Squad 7. Hmm? ......The target has moved! Follow it!" 

All four genin moved quickly after the target, peaking out from behind the trees they hid behind. 

"Over there!" Naruto whispered and pointed in a direction with a lot of bushes.