Chapter Forty-Four | Evil?

A monster almost ten feet tall.

With bloody, razor-sharp fangs and jet-black eyes that can consume your soul with a single stare.

Fur that cannot conceal the body of a rabid beast. Veins, flesh, and tissue, all on display to showcase the demonic creation of the moon.

Alongside claws, nails bigger than a head, crushing your skull and organs like paper.

A nightmare like that having a mind of its own is something you'd rather not be killed with.

But for some men, their luck never had their side.

Finding Lydorius the being thing they saw before their death.

As he ate their hearts right in front of their eyes before getting stepped on.

And he moved on to his next meal.

𓂃 ֙

"This is... m-madness, sire." The doctor emphasized with a shudder evident in his voice, his shaking hands clutching onto the reports like it was a tree, facing a turned-away God who had his rough hands clasped behind his back.

The latter paid no attention to the medical adviser, his naturally green eyes, the eyes that were given by his late mother, watched over the pack he ransacked and enslaved.

Valdi witnessed the newly victimized families get whipped and dragged into carts for transport, a few rebels of nuisance getting killed on the spot. 

His castle was not so far from the home of his pack. The Golden Moon Pack had many provinces and districts. But he'd periodically get stationed in multiple places by his father.

Even if he hated that bastard.

Elgor was useless to him.

A mind as cunning as Valdi's never deserved a low-life father like he had. 

"I like the colour brown, reminds me of another God," Valdi commented quietly, his voice appearing deeper and thicker than a normal Lycan, the wolf's bane in his system kickstarting his veins to pump the blood of rage, and the doctor could only shiver. 

The doctor backed away two steps.

"How soon can you change me?" Valdi asked politely, turning around to face the shaking individual who had dampened his pants already, facing a face that looked terrified to speak.

The doctor gulped.

Watching the blonde and green-eyed Alpha look neutral, indifferent to his reactions.

"W-What would you like to be done?"  The doctor's voice seemed distant, numb. Away from the flickers of his mind.

Valdi only stared, his green eyes darkening to slivers of black to showcase the diabolical and demonic Riot at the back of his mind, only remembering the touch of a little girl right in his arms as he'd kiss her and treat her well when she wasn't crying. 

His eyes momentarily closed once Azalea graced his mind, her beautiful smile and her wonderful face being on his lap as she napped, right after he'd made love to her when they were no longer fighting.

When she'd say she loved him.

When she stopped being afraid. 

Only to escape beneath his hold, only to manipulate him enough through seduction.

Only to trick him to escape him and run away. 

"Do you find a monster in me?" Valdi asked calmly, his eyes opening to his forest colour, flashing a look of omnipotent insanity to the doctor whose lips were now quivering.