39~ Love Making

Yana's POV
~~~~~~~~~~

I unbuckled his belt while showering kisses on his hard abs moving towards his chest.

I intertwined my right leg with his and kissed his chest feeling the rhythm of his heartbeats.

"Jaan...

His breathings were heavy making me understand that my touch was working but why the hell I am getting horny with his smell.

"You are being so naughty...

He let out and I chuckled moving forward before taking his nipple in my mouth and sucking it slowly.....

"Fuck!!!!" He cursed and I bit it softly making him moan in satisfaction.

I fisted his hair locking my nails in his silky hair and letting him feel the pleasure of my mouth.

"You would regret this Jaan...

He heavily breathed letting his large Palms slide inside my nighty and grabbing my asscheeks.

"I won't... I whispered and kissed his neck slowly rubbing my lower region on his already hard member.

I trailed my finger on his perfectly sculptured Jawline and asked, "Do you mind me being a bad girl and playing with you Mr Singhaniya?"

He squeezed my ass and answered staring intensely at me, "I won't even mind if you became unholy and fucked the hell out of me Mrs Singhaniya."

I smirked and moved my palm downwards before massaging his clothed cock.

"Fuck....Fuckk...fuck.....rub hard.....

He cursed and tried to slide his fingers inside my panty but I slapped his hand and whispered, "You won't touch until I permit."

"I won't," he immediately answered tightening his hold on my asscheeks.

"Not like that," I sensually whispered moving my hips on his aroused member and feeling my juices drenching my panty.

I kept my hands on his palms that were resting on my ass and slid them upwards moving my nighty up before pinning them on his head.

He raised his eyebrow and I pecked his lips before handcuffing his hands to the bedpost and moving away from him.

"What the fuck?" He struggled to get out but I winked at him and answered, "I said I want to make love with you, not we could make love."

His lips tucked upward and he said eying my thighs, "I won't be able to control Jaan, promise I will take you to heaven just set me free."

I got on the bed keeping my legs on either side of him giving him a good view of my black panty and slowly removed my nighty standing in front of him on just my inners which were not even capable of hiding my private parts.

"Shittt!!!" he growled and I sat on his right knee rubbing myself hard and in return getting a horny response from him.

I unhooked his pant buttons and pulled them down to see his huge cock trying to peek out of his briefs.