spin the bottle

(I WROTE A WHOLE ASS STORY AND I LOST IT BUT YEAH ALSO LEMME KNOW IF YOU WANT SHORT OR LONG STORYS OR IF YOU WANT ME TO CARRY THIS STORY ON WITH DIFFERENT PARTS OH AND A SLIGHT SMUT WARNING THIS STORY IS GONNA BE ENID POV)
(Enid E-)
(Wednesday W-)
(Enids pov)

Yokos throwing a party at hers and divinas dorm later and I want Wednesday to come but she will
probably say no I'll ask her though.

I got back and Wednesday was on her typewriter I walked up behind her and put my chin on her shoulder
E- "wednsss"

W- "yes love?"

Just trying to ask a simple question and she's making me melt
E- "i uh yokos throwing a party at her and divinas dorm later can you go with meee"

W- "you know I hate party's"

I turn her chair facing me

E-"pleasee"

W- "fine"

E- "YAY thanks wednss".

I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

E- "I'm gonna have a shower wedns"

W- "okay"

I went into the bathroom and started to shower it doesn't take me that long to shower as I have short hair and it doesn't take long to wash.

I got out the shower and put on some shorts and a sports bra and dried my hair i went back into the dorm and went over to my bed to put on my clothes that I had laid on my bed.

Wednesday turned around to me

W- "you should leave the clothes you were gonna wear and wear those clothes they look better on you"

E- "you want me to wear this to the party"

W- "nevermind"

E- "that's what I thought wedns but I can wear this later when we get back"

W- "can't we just wait here for a little longer"

E- "we'd be late"

W- "that's fine cara mia"

she knows what she's doing when she uses nicknames

E- "I love you but later okay wedns"
I gave her a kiss on her forehead

W- "I love you too".

I started getting changed and I wore a cropped jumper shirt and some jeans I put the top half of my hair up and the bottom half of my hair down.

E- "cmon wednss let's go to the party"

W- "coming". We got to yoko and divinas dorm we opened the door and went in.

E- "YOKOO DIVINAAA WERE HERE"

Yoko- "ENN WEDNESDAY YOOO"

I watched Wednesday face turn into a more annoyed face she always does this when yoko calls me en she's jealous and I love it when she is.

D- "ILL GO GET YOU TWO SOME DRINKS"

W- "not for me"

D- "OKAY".

Divina gave me my drink and Wednesday went and sat down at there sofa I went over with her and sat down next to her.

E- "cmon Wedns it won't kill you to socialise"

W- "infact it will"

Yoko- "EVERYONE COME SIT ON THE FLOOR WERE PLAYING SPIN THE BOTTLEE"

I grabbed Wednesdays hand and dragged her over to everyone and sat down.

Yoko- "I'm pretty sure all of you know how spin the bottle works but if you don't someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on they have to kiss and its carrys on around the circle".

After awhile a few people had there turns and it was the person before my turn.

Yoko- "Let's spice it up a little bit and do 7 minutes in heaven instead if you don't know how that works someone spins the bottle and whoever it lands on they go in the wardrobe together for 7 minutes".

The person before me spun the bottle and the people went into the wardrobe after the 7 minutes it was my turn I spun the bottle and it landed on Wednesday.

Yoko- "go on lovebirds go into the wardrobe"

I got up and grabbed Wednesdays hand and dragged her into the wardrobe.

W- "guess we don't have to wait till later"

E- "mhm"

I pushed her against the wall and started to kiss her sliding my tongue in I stepped back and tripped over taking Wednesday down with me

yoko- "are you two good there was a bang"

I was on top of Wednesday she was struggling to stay quiet as I was kissing down her neck and around her chest.

E- "yeah were good"

yoko- "Okay you have 3 minutes left".

I lifted of Wednesdays shirt and put My hand around her neck gently so I wasn't hurting her I went back up to her mouth and started kissing her aggressively.

Then yoko opened the door with me on top of shirtless Wednesday.

yoko- "fuck ew the seven minutes is up get up"

she shut the door and I giggled

W- "that felt like 2 seconds"

E- "don't worry we don't have a timer back at the dorm cmon let's get up and you need to put your shirt back on"

W- "this party wasn't as bad as I thought"
I giggled.

Wednesday put her shirt back on and we went out the wardrobe and I walked over to yoko and divina.

Yoko- "you traumatised me"

E- "pay back from when you two traumatised me even if yall were way more traumatising"

Divina- "I mean we did traumatise her yoks"

Yoko- "yes but we weren't at a party"

E- "oh also if you don't wanna be traumatised don't come to mine and Wednesdays dorm tonight" I giggled

divina-"ENID"

yoko- "I think im gonna throw up".

(WAS THAT GOOD OR NO I FEEL LIKE IT WAS SHIT ALSO DO YALL WANT ME TO CARRY ON THIS STORY BUT DIFFERENT PARTS OR SHOULD I JUST DO ANOTHER STORY?)

(THIS IS LIKE A FEW MONTHS LATER BUT I JUST EDITED THIS I WAS SUCH A BAD WRITER I KEPT THE WHOLE THING THE SAME JUST MADE THE WAY IT WAS WROTE DIFFERENT)

(955 words)