CH 6: mom knows all

Gayle's POV

I searched for my admission slip in my bag while going to a restroom, mag reretouch lang ako for awhile. 

Gayle: Finally i found it nah. (sigh) room W34 third floor siguro to. Ah, i'll just call Dylan. Sabi nya kanina she will go to our classroom.

   Best, Where are you?

(Dylan: Nasa room na ako? ikaw san kana? )

Gayle: im here in the lobby. Is there a teacher already?

(dylan: wla pa, sabi nila wla pa raw teacher basta 1st week of class.)

Gayle: ^___^ good!! i have a plan. Let's go to W mall I'll invite Vince to go with us. come here in the lobby, I'll wait for you.

(dylan:kayo nalang may pupuntahan pa ako. Kita nalang taya sa condo.bye take care kayo best ahp.uwi kaagad kundi patay ka sakin)

Gayle: Aiiiisshh.. cge na nga magdedate nalang kami ni vince I wont force you nalang. And graveh ha kung magsalita parang si mommy.cge bye..kaw rin take care.

so ayun tinawagan ko nalang si vince. i don't know what's wrong with Dylan she acts so lifeless  today.

calling vince..

Gayle:Finally you answered me. Any plans for today?

(vince: Sorry babe, I just woke up.)

Gayle: I knew it. Your sleeping again. Let's go to W mall please..my treat..

(vince: i would love to go with you babe, but my  bed won't let go of me)

Gayle: so you lied to me that you will go to your first class. Aiisshh..your waisting your money in paying the university for nothing.

(vince: Are saying it for yourself? i just need to hit the sack)

Gayle: okay then :( have a nice sleep babe.

Aiiisshh I'll go home nalang sama naman ng mga tao uo..

ahh..i'll just call mom when i got home.

pagdating ni Gayle sa bahay. Before she went to her room she checked if the main door was locked.

calling mom..

(brenda: hello honey it feels good that you remembered to call me. it has been a month since you've left me but you never called me)

Gayle: mom, mom, mom enough with the drama please give me credits for calling you every night.

(brenda: i'm just joking honey, I think you called a bit earlier today.. is there something bothering you?)

Gayle:well, i have so many things to chika. first of all, did vince tell you he is staying here in the phil.?

(brenda: Ah yeah last night he came here to say good bye. I thought he was just joking)

Gayle: kararating lang pala niya kanina.

(brenda: magaling kana magsalita ng filipino ah)

Gayle: it's because of Dylan mom, tama talaga yong mga nakasulat sa paper. She really is my bestfriend and mom Sometimes memories flashes in my mind but it's very blurry.

(brenda: it's good to hear that honey, so anu yon lang ba ang chika mo ngayon sakin? )

Gayle: mom I bet you, one day is not enough for our chika. I almost forgot my real chika. Mom someone named, Bryle, claimed that his my boyfriend and we didn't break up yet . is he telling the truth?

(Brenda: Nice topic there honey,  yes you had a boyfriend and his complete name is Bryle Dela Torre, if you would only remember how  crazy you were when it comes to Bryle.hehehehe)

Gayle: *__* really? huwag mo nalang ipaalala sa akin mom.

(brenda: but i want to. I got an ample of time to chika honey)

Gayle: mom.. okkay i'll try my best to listen..

(brenda: okay let  us start on why did you have a crush on him)

Brenda's POV

Flashback..

at an icecream shop..I think you were grade 3 at that time

Gayle: mom buy me that one..please.(pout)

Brenda: No gayle, I won',t the dentist already told you not to eat icecream anymore

Gayle:but mom, one scoop of icecream would do. please

suddenly a boy offered you a cone of double dutch icecream

boy: here, my sister wants me to eat it but i just don't like icecreams, just drink a glass of water :)

Gayle: *__* 

I didn't get the icecream because i enjoyed watching you blushing after the boy handed you his icecream and he left.What's more funny is, you really followed his direction and looked at his school uniform.

Brenda: After eating that drink water okiie.. Your very lucky because someone gave you that, you should have thanked him.

Your speechless at that time. I don't know what you were thinking. We were on our way home when you suddenly spoke

Gayle: Mom, Do you know what school that guy's uniform from?

Brenda: Why are you asking? you like him?

Gayle; X__X i didn't say that i'm just asking. 

Brenda: His from willingstone academy, i heard that school is the number one most outstanding school.  You wanna transfer there?

Gayle: you will tranfer me there? thanks mom

After that conversation with you i kept laughing no one could ever paint how happy you were.

It was at that school that you met dylan and became friends with her.

The only problem at that time was you grew fatter and you looked very ugly. you ate alot. i always tell you the consequences but you just wont listen.When you graduated elementary I told you that we have to migrate to Canada but you don't want to because you can't leave your crush..(sigh) I love you so much so I decided to stay.  you were 1st year and finally you and Bryle were classmates.everytime you come home you always chika me that you were so close already that you got to talk to him always. then when you were secound year when he asked you to be his girlfriend. That was the first time when i saw that you were so happy I told you that you should not take it seriously because it is still puppy love. It was in the middle of the school year when you asked me to send you to canada. I don't know what happened but I just cant help it seeing you so down so a week later we migrated to canada. You never called someone you locked yourself inside your room. I asked you to tell me what happened but you didn't.

Gayle's POV

Present..

(Brenda: so i'm so happy that you saw bryle so that you will know what happen at that time)

Gayle: my story is so sad pala mom. But i will just pretend that i know him so that he wouldn't find out.

(brenda:mag-iingat ka. baka mag-away pa kayo ni dylan dahil niloko mo siya)

Gayle: I will mom. thanks mom. I need to go, dylan is already here i'm sure she will stay here in my room. love you bye-bye take care always mom 

(brenda: i will. love you too.. send my regards to your friend and to vince also bye-bye)

Gayle: hindi ata magstastay dito si dylan kasi hindi pa siya kumakatok.ano kaya nangyari don?

...So Bryle your My BOYFRIEND.

.