Blackout

Kendall's POV

Kat and I Walked ahead of Liam. I sniffed the pretzely smell of the mall. "Mmm" I hummed. "'Rue 21' first?" Kat asked. "Yes, then 'Hot topic'" I pleaded. "Sure" she shrugged.

We finally reached 'Rue 21'. Kat walked in and went straight to a pale white/ tanish dress. I quickly found my size and ran to the dressing room. I walk out hoping no-body sees me. "I like it!" Said a deep manly voice.

I turn around to see Liam staring at me. I sigh "thanks, Kat found it!". That reminds me...the price...the most dreaded part. "Don't worry, everything you want is paid for already!" Liam said happily. "By you?" I questioned. "No, my career" he said. I hugged Liam. "Thanks li li!" I say excitedly. "No problem!" He whispered.

I went back into the changing room and got back into my regular clothes. I walked out and Liam wasn't there. I start slowly walking out of the dressing room. I suddenly feel a hand cover my mouth. I try to scream, but nobody can hear me.

I get pulled into a dark room. I kick my feet and try to hurt the person who has their hand over my mouth. The person puts a blind fold over my eyes. After that I hear the door shut and lock.

"Look, who ever you are, why did you kidnap me?" I ask the mysterious person. "Just give me Liam!" the girlish voice said. "Mac?" I question. "No!" the person said. The person took the blindfold off of me. "Larry!?!?!?" I screeched. "Why are you jealous of me..." I ask. "Listen, no time to explain, the mall is under a lock down since your missing, therefore when we get out of this closet, you go with the flow...okay?" Larry asked. I sigh. "Fine, but I wanna see Liam, if a don't get to see him I will scream at the top of my lungs that you kidnapped me!" I state plainly. He nodes his head.

We got out of the closet. I seen Liam and I started after him, but Larry grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "You said I could see Liam!" I kinda yelled. Liam turned around. "KENDALL!" He yelled as.tear streamed down his cheeks. He ran up and hugged me. "Liam, Larry saved me!" I said not blowing Larrys' cover. "Yeah, I found her crying" Larry lord through his teeth. Liam hugged Larry. "Thanks for saving my girl, lad". I watched the two boys as they reunited. I seen a tear fall from Larry's eyes. I smiled.

Liam let go of Larry and hugged me tightly and petted my hair. I hear him sniff.

Did he really like me...like before he asked me out? Does he truly love me? Most importantly will he forgive me? I shed a tear as I see Larry sit on a bench and cry. "Liam, liam...look at Larry!" I whisper into his ear. He turns around and walks over to Larry.

Liam's POV

I walk over to Larry and sit down. "Hey lad, you 'ok'?" I question his sadness. "I'm fine... I guess" Larry lied. "Look, what's going on?" I asked. "Liam...please don't hate me, I kidnapped Kendall" Larry said not looking at me. "WHAT!?!?!?!" I jumped off of the bench. "You kidnapped my girlfriend, lie to me, then wanna act like everything is fine?" I yell. I huff. Acknowledging I was frustrated Kendall pulled me away from that man...no nit mad the horrid creation. She pressed he soft lips on mine. I hug her. She's here back in my arms. I sigh in relief.

I feel something poke my shoulder. I ball my fist as I turn around. "I'm sorry" Larry said. "Ok, but sorry is not going to cut it...you ruined all of the trust that I had for you." I said trying to cry. "Can we go eat and go to my flat?" I ask. "Yeah, yeah sure" Kendall says. "Thanks". I put one arm around Kendall as her, Kat, and I walk to get Chinese.

I order what I want, Kendall orders hers, Mac's, and Hazz's food, then Kat orders. Kat throws hand me 4.5 pounds. "Thanks!" I pay the rest of the bill, then we start to leave. "OMG LOOK AT THAT OUFIT!" Kendall screamed. She ran over to a white romper with peach, pink, and brown floral print and brown sandals that come up to about mid- calf. I walk in the store and get nearly killed by fans. I pay for the outfit in her size and I also get her a bottle of 'Sensual Amber'. I sign a couple autographs and take a few pictures with the fans. I made it clear I love Kendall. I grab her waist and kiss her. She smiles. We walk to our limo and get in.

******

Hey, most of y'all don't read these, but if you do comment 'KEVIN' .

OMG. I might be getting a kitten!!! I can't wait.

Much love
Chey x