01| What a coincedence?

Italic: thoughts
Bold: texting
———————————————————————

*ring ring ring*

The sound of a faint alarm ringing into the very dim and quiet room filling the air with echo's. You get up from your bed to get ready for school. Suddenly your friend texts you.
*Ding*
The phone read;
"one new message from ^Jisoo😜❤️^"

Jisoo😜❤️ : Goodmorning y/n! Meet me at the convenience store today. My treat!<3

         Y/n : ahh! Jisoo you don't have to get me anything I can pay for my own stuff

Jisoo😜❤️ : it's okay y/nnie!! I'll see you soon now go get ready quickly. Love you💕!

Y/n : YAHHH!!!! Love you too 🙄 Read 6:20

You then close your phone and get ready.

Your POV:

(Time skip)
After getting ready quickly, you stopped at the convenience store to meet with Jisoo. You spotted her in the snack section and decided to scare her.

'BOO!' You popped up from behind her. ' YAH! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT Y/N.' You laughed at her for being really scared. 'It's not funny y/n. I won't buy you anything if you keep laughing.' You immediately stop laughing. 'Alright fine!' She laughs at your statement. 'Go grab the things you want so we can pay quickly' you roll your eyes. 'Yes mom'

No one POV:

Y/n grabs the snack she wants and goes along with Jisoo to pay. They leave the store looking at the time seeing that they still had 35 minutes to get to school. The school was down the block from the school so it wasn't a long walk.

Jisoo pov:

'Hey y/n' I asked out of the blue. 'Huh? What's up?' You stared at me blankly. 'Do you wanna walk through the park while we wait? We have 35 minutes left to get to school!' I said excitingly. 'Uhm not really. I have a project to hand in for English and I need to finish up' you sighed. 'Alright then let's go to school now. I'll drop you off at your advisory!' I smiled.

(Time skip)

No one POV:

Jisoo dropped off Y/n off at her advisory. After dropping her off, Jisoo was spammed in a gc with her friends saying there was a new student in the school. Jisoo immediately texts Y/n what she's been told.

Y/n pov:

Jisoo😜❤️ : YAH! There's a new student in the school!

Y/n : wdym? A new student? Hm..

Jisoo😜❤️ : yeah, we should say hi to that student!

  Y/n : Yeah we should! During lunch or break?

Jisoo😜❤️ : maybe break hours?

Y/n: alright, see you then

Read 7:46

Y/n pov

You were finishing up a project quickly add some few details when your teacher starts calling for attendance. When the teacher called you answered 'here!' You then pull out your AirPods and ask to use the restroom. You were roaming the halls trying to get to the bathroom while looking at your phone. You were too busy focused on the music and your phone without realizing you were gonna bump into someone.