The Dead Sky - 1

It was a giant explosion in of a well renowned official government agency, Townkan Johnson. seemed to deafen anything else in earshot. Within the explosion, only one other sound was heard..it was a crash. Like a sort of breaking noise. It was a window breaking. And out there, it was two people, no...was one of them even human? It doesn't matter. They had busted out, with a bunch of confidential files about all you could imagine. Wars, secret illegal experiments, anything that would make them potentially be in hot water with the other governments they've done many deals before. One, with dreadlocks with gray tips, had a face mask on, and was wearing some sort of long coat, it looked like it was straight from Verillas, but it was good quality to survive that blast. The other was...nobody knows. It looked like the other guy, but...his skin was pitch black, in fact, he didn't have skin. He had some sort of goopy black skin, but dreadlocks were also able to be made out from him. He had four wriggly things coming out of him. Were they tendrils? Tentacles? Doesn't matter, they can hurt. They ran past the crowd, and presumably went off into the distance. But they weren't going nowhere. They knocked on the door of a large penthouse. Somebody answered the door, and the two were in. They looked at what they got on the table. They were delightfully surprised at what they've found.