Part 2

"RAWRRRRRRRRRR" Yelled the beast behind me.

I ran through bushes and weeds and dodged bridges and waterfalls. I ran under the waterfall and ran up the stairs next to the pond and jumped on the beasts back. He was twice my size and flailing wildly as I gripped onto his mane, desperately trying to hold on. The animal started running, trying to shake me off, towards the bridge where 2 kids were walking.

"Get out of the way!" I yelled.

They moved to the side and I caught one of their eyes. My eyes winded and I almost fell off the beast in shock. I shook off my shock and took out my dagger.  The worn leather handle rubbed against my skin as I stabbed the silver dagger into the beasts neck. It roared in pain and flung me forward to the edge of the woods. I heard the animal fall off the bridge and into the water below, and I sighed in relief.

I was laying on my side and felt 2 shadows over me. I quickly tackled them both to the floor pinning them down with my hands and knees. I looked at their faces, shocked.

"Aaliyah!?" Exclaimed both boys.

"Oliver? Charlie?" I questioned.

I got up off of them and they stood up to face me.

"Is it really you?" Asked Charlie, reaching his hand out.

"Yeah." I said in disbelief, "How are you here?"

"We got into the wrong subway, and ended up here about an hour ago." Answered Oliver, "Where have you been?¨

"Let's not talk out here, it's too dangerous. Follow me." I said, looking behind us.

They looked at each other and nodded. I started walking into the woods, and they followed me.