Coffee

When my alarm wakes me up, I'm still on the couch. Did I just fall asleep on the couch? I haven't done that in ages. I get up to my room and see myself in the mirror. I look so bad this morning. Holy shit, I need to get ready to meet up with Jake.

We decided to meet at 2:00 PM and a coffee shop near his house. I can't wait. What do I wear? Whatever, I'll figure it out. I jump into the shower and do everything. I don't know where this is going but I have an EVERYTHING shower. After I get out, I blowdry and straighten my long black hair. When I do my makeup, I do it with some eyeliner, blush, red eyeshadow, and some pinky-red lipstick and lipgloss. When choosing my outfit I decided to wear something a little revealing. I very short red tank top, and some black baggy jeans. Damn, I look good. 

I grab my keys and jump into my car, the coffee shop isn't too far away so it's a pretty quick and calming drive there, but my nerves are making it seem so stressful. Once I park, I look for him and find his eyes already on me. He looks me up and down, and he waves. He's so cute oh my god. 

"Wow, you look incredible." He says and gives me a side hug, I can't help from blushing. I give him a thanks and I say his outfit is looking really good today. We sit down and we both get our usuals.

Jake: So, how has your day been so far, Y/n?

Y/n: Eh, I woke up a bit late but it's going alright. How about you?

Jake: Better now. 

He gives me a small smile and his eyes are all over me.

Y/n: So, what's the reason you wanted to meet me, Jake?

Jake: Well...basically I thought you were really gorgeous and cute I just needed to have a real conversation with you. This is gonna be embarrassing for me, but to be honest, I told my friends about you.

Did he just say that? Dude, this is crazy. By friends, does he mean Sam and Colby? Why not ask?

Y/n: By friends do you mean Sam and Colby, and that's not embarrassing, if anything it's very cute. 

He gives me a nod and smile. We have an amazing 4 hour conversation and by the time we're even close to done, it's 6:00 PM.

Jake: Look, I really like you and would love to go on a date with you, Y/n. Your choice.

I can't believe this. 

Y/n: I would love to! We'll figure it out sometime this week?

Jake: Yeah, and... I was wondering if you wanted to come over and maybe watch a movie with me?

Y/n: Absolutely! Come on, let's go.

He asks me for my hand and of course I give it to him. He walks me to his car and...opens the door for me? A real man right here. I giggle and get in. I love his car, it feels just like him. The colors, the vibe, and the music he's playing.

Y/n: Can I show you my favorite song?

Jake: Of course!

He smiles and hands his phone to me. No shame for his phone. I go onto spotify again and play the song I Want Your Feelings by Jake Webber.

I see him smile and he starts singing his song, I sing along as well. This is the best time I've had with anyone, especially a guy. His hand moves to the center of the car, switching gears. I can't help but stare at his perfect hands. He switches his hand palm up, signalling for me to give him my hand. I don't even hesitate to hold it. I don't trust guys this quickly ever, there's just something about his vibe that make me trust him with my life. Within, just a few minutes we arrive at his place.

Jake: Okay, we're here.

He gets out and I begin to open my door but he slams it shut again

Y/n: What was that forrrr??

I asked him with a laugh through the open car window.

Jake: I need to open your door for you, silly.

We both laugh and I step out of the car when it opens. We head inside his home and it's so nice. Again, it feels like he does. When he shuts the door, I'm already sitting on his couch, ready to watch a movie. He plops down beside me and turns on the TV

Jake: What do you wanna watch? I'm down for anything.

Y/n: Mmmm, we should watch a christmas movie since its almost December, or a scary movie!

Jake: I know just what to put on.

Within a few seconds, I hear The Nightmare Before Christmas start playing. He grabs a blanket and covers us both up. Eventually, I lay my head on his shoulder, he lifts his arm up and places it around me. I get butterflies. I can't believe I'm in this situation right now. I've never been happier. There's no negative emotions flowing through me anymore. He just makes them disappear. He yawns and then so do I. He kisses my head and I can't help but giggle and blush.

Jake: What, what's so funny, Y/n?

Y/n: Nothing, I promise, but you did just give me butterflies when you did that soooo...

He smiles and kisses my forehead then cheek. We both end up laughing at my response and my reactions. Then, before I could even process what was happened, he kissed me. On the lips. It was a good kiss too. I kissed back. This quickly turned into a make-out session though.

Personally, he was the best kisser I've ever kissed. There was something about him that just made everything better.

Y/n: Wow. That was good.

I sighed and he smiled gently

Jake: Yeah, it really was. I've been waiting to do that since I met you. You're the best kisser ever.

Seriously? This feels like a goddamn dream.

So, this one was a bit longer I think. I think it's pretty good, hbu? I hope you enjoyed! and ahhh I love Jake Webber so much. He's my comfort person fr anyways goodbye love y'allll!! <333