A Brighter Day Ahead.

Your alarm clock blasts in your ear, and the bright morning sun blinds your poor eyes. You awakened to a new day, the first day of school !

[ How exciting. ]

After a good night's sleep, it's time to get ready for the day. With your drowsy eyes open and your brain barely functioning, you drag yourself to the bathroom to clean up. As you scrub your teeth squeaky clean and wash your face off, you do your best to shake off the morning drowsiness. Despite your efforts, the fatigue has a powerful grip on you. Whatever, try harder.

-

Now that your body is clean, it's time to put on your school uniform. You quickly change out of your pajamas and slip on your crisp white shirt, buttoning up the top button. The itchy cotton fabric touches your skin. it feels unpleasant, but you have to work with it, as always. The stiff fabric of your skirt/pants glides up your legs as you slide into them. Your purple tie drapes around your neck softly and comfortably. Finally, you adjust your shoes and socks to ensure a proper fit. You look better than ever! ;)
-
Now that your outfit is complete, you go downstairs for breakfast, but breakfast can wait. You have 2 minutes left to get to school! You rush downstairs and grab a piece of toast from the kitchen, and stuff it in your mouth as you rush to the door.

With the door swinging open, you're met with the sun shining brightly in your face once more. You race out the door, quickly making your way to school. The toast in your mouth is barely chewed, but you don't care (right?). Nothing matters more than arriving at the campus on time.