Bad Girl Love (The End)

Jennie

Crumpled the paper in her hand, Dare to runaway? Jennie was 35 years old.Her fiance is 19 years old Lisa.Lisa has never met Jennie.
Jennie is the leader of a gangster gang who is very rich and cruel.Jennie has chosen the lisa she will marry. Jen liked Lisa since she was a child.

Lisa

Holding a bag tightly, I don't know where to go, I'm afraid to be alone.She is very afraid of marrying the gang leader.Still sitting at the bus stop with the holding bag.A car came speeding, stop in front me .The car door opened and a handsome middle-aged women got out.Her face looks cold and cruel.

Jennie
come She told her that it was cold outside. She took her by the hand and asked her to get into the car.

Lisa -Lisa refused. But that women looked like she would force lisa if she didn't go with her, so I followed that women with fear.

Jennie- After arriving at a luxury house, I pulled Lisa hand, I was brought into my room.

Lisa - that women was pushed onto the bed by me , so I sat on the bed as best i could.

Jennie-I asked why are you running away with cross hands.Aren't you afraid? What would you do if something happened to you alone at night?

Lisa -who are you?

Jennie- I am your fiance.

Lisa - WHAT? GANG LEADER IS WHY LOOK YOUNG AND HANDSOME.I can't believe she is so handsome ,not look like ugly old men.
I don't want to marry ,soft tone .

Jennie- sit beside at her and what ? You are 19years old, enough can marry .you are day by day beautiful.I want to own you.I am jealous of a lot of guys like you.

Lisa -Jennie sitting next to her felt a some feeling for her, like shivering.I am so young .

Jennie- Are you afraid of sleeping with me ?

Lisa - I am blush and look down and nodded .

Jennie- let's get married.I don't force you to sleep with me ,but you must be married.I softly said and I slightly touch Lisa head.

Later Wedding finished

Lisa - Jennie keep her promise, she doesn't force to sleep with her.She is cold, sometimes that look my heart flutter.

5 months later ,

One day, Lisa quietly peeked into Jennie the study room.Jennie focus on the laptop.I looked behind to see what Jennie was looking at.Jennie looking at beautiful model girls .
She was upset.When she saw Jen looking at another girl, she was angry and sad.She hurriedly left the room and tears fell from her eyes .

Jennie - When I am focusing on the computer, I see a shadow disappear in the room, Lisa?.....
I quickly walk out and follow Lisa room.click Lisa is sitting on the bed and back face me .
Lisa....I call her.she doesn't look at me .
Hey I go Infront of her .Lisa is wipe her tear herself.I am afraid and Hey Lisa what happen ? Are you hurt your body ? Baby I check Lisa body?

Lisa - I am fine.

Jennie- She hugged Lisa and asked Lisa to look up at my face.What happen? Tell me .

Lisa - I said , I am fine .

Jennie- you aren't fine .tell me , what you need ?

Lisa - I hate you and hit her chest.

Jennie- suddenly I hear Lisa hate me , that word knife stabbed my heart .Lisa my voice raise and angry look at her.

Lisa - release her Jennie hug . Pout like a baby and tear eyes.you look at a lot of beautiful girls , behind my back angry shout and talk.

Jennie- oh.....,baby I......., speechless.......,she is angry because of I see other girls.oh that make me feel happy she is jealous because of me.she is interest me .

Lisa - I am so upset .

Jennie- baby I hug her again.I am not interested that girls .I only have beautiful wife .That is work , I find a model for my company advertising.

Lisa - I will do that model.

Jennie- what? No ....., I am jealous of creepy guys look at you.baby ......

Lisa - aish......., I don't want you look at the
other girls.i hate it .

Jennie- Do you love me ? Baby ?I whisper her ear.

Lisa - I shiver, Jennie touch no......

Jennie- don't lie baby girl.I gentle push her on the bed , baby I look at her deeply.

Lisa - jennie eyes is desirable and I glup .Jennie .....I shiver .

Jennie- I look at her Lisa lips ,can I ?

Lisa - I blush ......look down.

Jennie- I kiss her lip passionate.she response my kiss.That make me feel hot .I want her more kiss.l kiss and suck her neck ,she moan loud , I took off her clothes and she help me took off my cloth too.I spent a sweet night with her 💖.

Lisa
When the morning light fell, she woke up in jennie arms.thinking last night I am blush.

Jennie- are you like to look at me ?kiss her forehead.

Lisa - ah....when time are you awake ? I quickly sit on the bed and cover my nake body use blanket about to stand up .

Jennie -pull her and hug her .

Lisa - yah....Jennie ......we are nake don't hug.

Jennie- ha...ha chuckle and we are both nake last night. are you shy?, morning nake body close together is nothing right?

Lisa - Jennie yah.....annoy tone and lay my head on her chest .

Jennie- tell me, you love me.

Lisa - what ? I've even slept with you because that's love.pout .

Jennie- I peck her lip and but I need to hear .

Lisa - I peck her lip and love you ,love talk and pick her lip continue and giggles .

Jennie- I hold her nape and kiss her passionate ,top on her .Baby you keep waking my desire.

Lisa - annocent eyes and I don't .....

Jennie- Let's do again.....

Lisa - What ?....no.....I am sore .I quickly push her Jennie body and quickly go bathroom.

Jennie- haish........that is rude .I look down my body . Patient.......I have many days with her.....keep your horny ,I remind myself.....

The End 💖

Don't forget vote, thanks for reading have fun.💖